I got my book yesterday and since Wednesday is an auspicious day, I started reading it today. It is actually a used book that I could manage to get for $18! Although the site never said it is a used book anywhere!

Today I got through the introduction, and here is something for Spirit Seeker from the introduction: Vishishtadvaita considers Brahman as inseparable from Intelligence (Cit) and matter devoid of intelligence (acit). Just as every object in nature is never without attributes, so also, we the jivatmas and the 'acit' (matter) are 'attributes' of Brahman and we and him are inseparable from each other! But nevertheless we are distinct from him and not the same as Brahman because jivas and acit are not 'all pervading'.

To me this made sense because, when considering Trivikramavadara, we wonder how the lord took a form that was even bigger than the 3 worlds put together! Now this is apparent if we keep in context that Brahman is really all jivas and acit put together as his attributes and if sum all that there is in the entire Universe, that would still comprise within 'brahman' and thus he is able to take his huge form!

I just made this little post for some small enthusiasm, I promise not to pass on my preliminary understanding on Vishishtadvaita until I've read the entire book!