Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can we control mind ?

Re: Can we control mind ?

You can control the mind if you control the semen- and in turn control the prana- all 3 are linked. This is why Julian says try and be an Urdervata Yogi- then you will have perfect control of mind and perfect peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Atman View Post
    You can control the mind if you control the semen- and in turn control the prana- all 3 are linked. This is why Julian says try and be an Urdervata Yogi- then you will have perfect control of mind and perfect peace.

Please provide specific sources, links to your claims and be prepared to back it up.
    Otherwise, what you speak of is nothing but hot air and empty talk.
    Om purnam adah, purnam idam, purnat purnam udacyate; purnasya purnam adaya purnam evavasisyate.
    Om Santih! Santih! Santih!

Post Re: Can we control mind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Please provide specific sources, links to your claims and be prepared to back it up.
    Otherwise, what you speak of is nothing but hot air and empty talk.
    Oh I can more than do that my friend. Check out www.celibacy.info as well as the link to Swami Sivananda. And this information I got from the Garaytri Meditation book on how to achieve the highest bliss- it's certainly worth a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Atman View Post
    Oh I can more than do that my friend. Check out www.celibacy.info as well as the link to Swami Sivananda. And this information I got from the Garaytri Meditation book on how to achieve the highest bliss- it's certainly worth a read.

Thank you for the link, but this is nothing new as consciously guiding the energy in our body using the channels, pranas and chakras have been used by yogis since time immemorial, thereby controlling mind.

The article is basically to draw attention against what it calls "evil sex habits" such as masturbation.

But the question is what else does one masturbate with when it pertains to the mind??
    Om purnam adah, purnam idam, purnat purnam udacyate; purnasya purnam adaya purnam evavasisyate.
    Om Santih! Santih! Santih!

You have to control the mental thoughts that might tempt you to get an orgasm. Go to www.meditationexpert.com- scroll down to articles, and read the chapter on 100 days foundation of no sexual activity.

Thread Information