Hi everyone , I am new to this this forum and am sorry beforehand if in any way I am not able to adhere with the guidelines of this forum, do co-operate with me and let me know.

Actually I am a 20 yr old boy so am very inquistive and may be baive about some questions right now I have mainly two thing to ask for which I joined this forum..

Firstly:
Is there any particular way of reciting PANCHMUKHI HANUMAN KAVACH?
I mean i have seen it on many site they say it contains viniyog, nyasa etc. what is all that? I mean i have been now reciting this kavach every morning and know the meaning of each verse but am i doing it wrong? Will it have any bad effects if not done in a specific way?

Secondly:

Since last few months I developed a strange obsession for collecting things related to LORD TIRUPATI BALAJI ( VENKATESHWARA) and have started reading texts related to him etc. and few days back saw him in my dream in which i was very close to the idol and no one else could reach to him except me I was very close to his face and touched his feet.
So I decided to read VISHNU SAHASHARNAM but though I got it a pdf file from internet but the one which is by MS. SUBBULAXMI does it a differnet one because the word she recited get changed after few verses from the pdf i have. Plz help me to get the real vishnu sahasharanam and also i was wondering does this dream has any significance?

Waiting for your replies. I hope the learned people on this forum can help me.