Thread: The Great Sport That Relieved My Back Ache!

Threaded View

The Great Sport That Relieved My Back Ache!

This morning Mr Back Ache my latest companion woke me up before I would want to get up. Practically had nothing different to do than what I had been doing these days so got myself ready.

Always took pride in identifying myself as a human. So told to myself that Life is not that bad to fret and fume. Best thing to do is to enjoy the morning breeze, my six sensed mind cleverly advised.

Two stray dogs oblivious to my Intellectual thoughts were playing with each other on the vacant area next to my clean house. I couldn't understand the joy they derived by running around and in ripping the soft toy my kid had abandoned there few days ago.

Lifeless worn out abandoned teddy was reduced to cotton pulp in a matter of minutes. My intellect questioned, how can these senseless animals living on leftovers in the garbage drum derive happiness in doing senseless destructive activity.

Again oblivious to all of my sensible thoughts they continued ripping the toy and playing with the pulp. Enough is enough warned my mind. Looked around and found a stone. After taking the aim, hurt one of them with a bang. Both ran away howling.

To my pleasant surprise the pain that was disturbing me since I got up had almost vanished.

Last edited by Anirudh; 02 March 2013 at 09:11 PM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information