Thread: Unusual French Name

Unusual French Name

Namaste,

Is naming your son 'Jihad' going too far? You be the judge,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21697037

Pranam.

Re: Unusual French Name

Great, prosecute people for wearing t shirts.
    Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 per cent Of everything you think, And of everything you do, Is for yourself —And there isn't one

Namaste Believer

This is a constant battle here in the US as well. Conservative talk show hosts on radio and television will have an expert invited on the show to expose the Islamic Jihadists as the monsters they are, and some idiot toadie of Islam will call in, or the host is forced in the name of political correctness to have some Islamic represesentative on, who will try to tell us jihad means peace or some other nonsense. Meanwhile the Mullahs in the mosques here in the US (or France, UK) are telling their congregation in Urdu or Arabic that War in the name of Jihad is now duty and basically to kill or surpress everyone who is not a muslim.

So as far as I am concerned, jihad may be translated as something else by some academician, by some English speaking toadie of Islam to put us off ground for a sucker punch, but as far as right here and right now the word jihad in 2013 means kill all non-Muslims. Their number one target seems to be Americans, and Hindus are not far behind. I don't care about the reasons why, we know also the history of their "rule" in India, but I am not about to roll over and submit to them no matter how many are stupid enough to make excuses for Jihad. Nor will I just abandon England and France to Islamic jihad even if there are stupid French people who would name their child Jihad.

I believe there is a great, historical and global struggle and battle coming which will be many fronts everywhere, many little and huge fires, I hope all Hindus are united as a family for this and not fighting with each other.

Who would name their child Jihad? Those who are possed by the darkness, clouded by the ugly illusions, lost but now drinking poisoned water from a stagnant pool.

Jihad is not peace. It might have meant something else in Persia in 899 AD, or in the words of a 16th Century saint, but that isn't the meaning of jihad in 2013.
    No matter how guilty I may be for my past, no matter how guily nations may be, and for that matter no matter how peaceful a people may be, no one is too guily, too peaceful, to just let them do what they intend on doing.

Jai Hind.

Om Namah Sivaya

By the way, some Saiva holy days are coming, so I have taken time off from work to plan and enjoy, so I am bowing out for 3 days, peace to you all.

Om Namah Sivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

Is naming your son 'Jihad' going too far? You be the judge,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21697037

Pranam.

Poor kid! He has to face all criticism and judging for the name. For a start she could try this all on herself instead of getting her son involved in these.....

For trying to glorify the inhumane killing of 3000 innocent people, the French authorities must have given her maybe 6 months in jail. She would have lost her 'hijab-less'/'made-up' face if she said something against Muslims in an Islamic world.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thread Information