Ive noticed several people discussing their past lives... While I consider myself to know a lot of the concepts of Sanatana Dharma, Im still very "ignorant" of a lot of things in it. When it comes to the Eternal Religion, I am like a sponge and try to soak up as much as possible, but it is limited when you are reading, rather than discussing it with people who know more... LOL THAT being said...
My question is, how do you recall your past lives? I believe that this life is a direct result of things passed. I have extremely bad karma when it comes to ANY man in my life. As well as high anxieties about anything, really. I have a lot of trust issues as well because I have been stabbed in the back by virtually anyone Ive let "in". If anyone can give me some kind of insight of the things Ive mentioned, I WELCOME it all. Im very honest and I like things to be presented to me with no "sugar coat", as bluntly as possible even if it seems rude. I only wish to get an idea of what has went on, to basically help put my "demons" to rest with some clarity.

Thank you in advance & Namaste!