Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanjay Dutt-Jail time

Sanjay Dutt-Jail time

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/bollywo...145946780.html

Okay, so I'm confused as to how exactly he is supposed to be tied to the Mumbai bombings. He bought guns from some of the terrorists? This was before the attack right?

Either way I think it's stupid to go out and buy assault weapons but is he being punished for purchasing them or for purchasing them from those that later became terrorists?

~S

Re: Sanjay Dutt-Jail time

Quote Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
    http://movies.yahoo.com/news/bollywood-actor-sanjay-dutt-shattered-sent-back-jail-145946780.html
    Okay, so I'm confused as to how exactly he is supposed to be tied to the Mumbai bombings. He bought guns from some of the terrorists? This was before the attack right?
    Either way I think it's stupid to go out and buy assault weapons but is he being punished for purchasing them or for purchasing them from those that later became terrorists?
    ~S
    The crime is possession of illegal weapons.

In addition, as the suppliers were directly involved in the bombing plot, Sanjay Dutt was also a suspect, but was subsequently cleared of these charges.
    http://lokayata.info
    http://shivsomashekhar.wordpress.com/category/history/

~S
    His hard luck that stupidity of youth is still haunting him after 20 years.
    Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 per cent Of everything you think, And of everything you do, Is for yourself —And there isn't one

avashyamev bhoktvam kritm karm shubhashubham
    तद्विद्धि प्रणिपातेन परिप्रश्नेन सेवया ।
    उपदेक्ष्यन्ति ते ज्ञानं ज्ञानिनस्तत्वदर्शिनः ॥

उस ज्ञान को तू तत्वदर्शी ज्ञानियों के पास जाकर समझ, उनको भलीभाँति दण्डवत्* प्रणाम करने से, उनकी सेवा करने से और कपट छोड़कर सरलतापूर्वक प्रश्न करने से वे परमात्म तत्व को भलीभाँति जानने वाले ज्ञानी महात्मा तुझे उस तत्वज्ञान का उपदेश करेंगे. श्रीमद्*भगवद्*गीता-4.34

Quote Originally Posted by dhyandev View Post
    avashyamev bhoktvam kritm karm shubhashubham
    Does it really work?

Dawood is is still free and it is very unlikely that he will ever be captured.
    http://lokayata.info
    http://shivsomashekhar.wordpress.com/category/history/

Quote Originally Posted by shiv.somashekhar View Post
    Does it really work?

Dawood is is still free and it is very unlikely that he will ever be captured.
    Yes sure,IMO we should not doubt our scriptures.
    his accumulation of punya ,is still high
    thus he is living a lavish life
    Also,if a govt. doesnot have a spine what can we do?

उस ज्ञान को तू तत्वदर्शी ज्ञानियों के पास जाकर समझ, उनको भलीभाँति दण्डवत्* प्रणाम करने से, उनकी सेवा करने से और कपट छोड़कर सरलतापूर्वक प्रश्न करने से वे परमात्म तत्व को भलीभाँति जानने वाले ज्ञानी महात्मा तुझे उस तत्वज्ञान का उपदेश करेंगे. श्रीमद्*भगवद्*गीता-4.34

Namaste Dhyandev,

This post is a response to your reply to Shiv Somasekhar.

I am inclined to understand that, the entire political class of our country had earned lot of punya in their previous births. It also means that people associated with East India Company also had earned lot of punya.
    Last but not the least, it also means that we Indians have earned lot of papam by adhering to Sanaatana Dharma.

So, I guess we should never complain about the atrocities as we rightfully deserve it. In fact we should will fully submit ourselves to be exploited.
    Anirudh...

Anirudh bhaiyya
    You are getting me partly wrong.All the people who u see today who are living a good life are using up there accumulated punyas .

Regarded we being exploited, it is not just due to our previous sins but also due to our ignorance of our current surroundings,who control us, what are the economics that control thw world etc.
    for example, consider heaven to be a hotel (restaurant). Like, a rich man in summers goes to cold places in cities like Simla or Kullu Manali. There he stays in a hotel in which the room rent and the food-expenses have to be paid. After spending twenty or thirty thousand rupees in two or three months, he has to return to his sphere of actions. Then do hard labour for ten months. Then spend your own earnings for two months and come back. If in some year, the earnings are not good, then even suffer for the want of that comfort of two months.

Consider heaven to be similar: - After doing sadhna on this Earth, one goes to heaven-like hotel for some time. Then after spending one’s virtuous earnings, one has to again suffer in hell and in the bodies of the 84 lakh life forms on the basis of the sinful deeds.
    for krishna has said in gita,"prapya punya-krtam lokan usitva sasvatih samah
    sucinam srimatam gehe yoga-bhrasto 'bhijayate 6.41

The unsuccessful yogi, after many, many years of enjoyment on the planets of the pious living entities, is born into a family of righteous people, or into a family of rich aristocracy.

now a person has 2 paths either to continue his journey in the spiritual world or use them up in bhogas

I would like to see Sharukh Khan in jail.

~S
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahasranama View Post
    I would like to see Sharukh Khan in jail.
    We would, if not for anything else but to see how he copes with a night a cell, plus i am sure a small fraction of his enormous wealth goes to jehadi funding. But he is not supid enuf to keep an AK and will pull out his minority victimization card the moment a police so much as looks at him.
    Why are you unhappy? Because 99.9 per cent Of everything you think, And of everything you do, Is for yourself —And there isn't one

Thread Information