Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wealth Making Ability of Jupiter in 2nd + Rahu in 6th?

Question Wealth Making Ability of Jupiter in 2nd + Rahu in 6th?

What do you think of this combination?

Is this good for good financial success?

Re: Wealth Making Ability of Jupiter in 2nd + Rahu in 6th?

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro Impagliazzo View Post
    What do you think of this combination?

Is this good for good financial success?
    No wealth analysis is complete without considering the śrī lagna. Note that śrī lagna represents lakṣmī¹ in one's chart.

iti śiva

1. lakṣmī - devata of fortune and beauty; frequently identified as śrī and regarded as the wife of viṣṇu or nārāyaṇa; some know her as sītā , wife of rāma. She is associated with púṇyā a good sign , good fortune , prosperity , success , happiness.
    Last edited by yajvan; 23 March 2013 at 07:11 PM.
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post

No wealth analysis is complete without considering the śrī lagna.
    How is this calculated ? Take a look here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12807366/S...ds-for-Lakshmi

iti śiva
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

I don't know about Jupiter in 2nd but Rahu in 6th is supposed to give enemies as mighty as 'Ravana'!!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Ibut Rahu in 6th is supposed to give enemies as mighty as 'Ravana'!!
    Enemies are found from analysing the 6th the ārūḍha lagna. Having a malific (rāhu) in a dusthāna ( the 6th , 8th or 12th) is considered a favorable placement.
    If you can inform me of the logic or, of the śloka-s or śāstra-s ( or jyotiṣa) that suggest that rāhu in the 6th is not favorable I would have great interest in reivewing this information.

iti śiva

1. the ārūḍha's calulation ? This HDF post will assist: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?p=13124#post13124

yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Yajvan ji,

That knowledge is something I repeatedly came across in internet Jyotish circles - especially in the SJC sites (Sohamsa, vedic-astrology)..Quite a while ago I used to know a person who had Rahu in 6th for Scorpio lagna and I read many readings given out to him suggesting plenty of pariharas as this Rahu in 6th caused big enemies... I am sorry if this is incorrect knowledge.

Pranam.

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Yajvan ji,

That knowledge is something I repeatedly came across in internet Jyotish circles - especially in the SJC sites (Sohamsa, vedic-astrology)..Quite a while ago I used to know a person who had Rahu in 6th for Scorpio lagna and I read many readings given out to him suggesting plenty of pariharas as this Rahu in 6th caused big enemies... I am sorry if this is incorrect knowledge.

Pranam.
    It may not be incorrect... yet I need to read the words and the conditions. Within jyotish there are many rules and riders. It may be ( I am not suggesting it is) that an addtional event or yoga has to be present for rāhu to become negitive in the 6th.

And when we talk of 'the 6th' it can be the 6th house from many placements; one I suggested was the ārūḍha lagna. Yet this does not limit the notion of the '6th'. It can be from any house.

So, if you can find the link, book, or website of where I may be able to read the caveouts to this condition, it would be helpful.

iti śiva
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

I will look for such a link, Yajvan ji.

This link discusses Ravana being enemy of Rama, as indicated by Rama's Rahu in 6th house: http://www.indiadivine.org/showthrea...-and-Rakshasas

hari o
    ~~~~~~

namasté

This link discusses Ravana being enemy of Rama, as indicated by Rama's Rahu in 6th house: http://www.indiadivine.org/showthrea...-and-Rakshasas

Thank you for taking the time and finding this site and post...Let me mention a few things:

Gauranga das is ( or was at the time) a śiṣya of sanjay rath.
    What Gauranga das is offering is his analysis of śrī rāmaḥ's chart ( of which I have in front of me). Note too that I do not see sanjay rath's reply to gauranga das so we cannot concur what sanjay-ji found acceptable or unacceptable.

That said, we can look to sanjay-ji's book, Crux of Vedic Astrology, and look to the chapter offering the 6th house and its indications. What does sanjay-ji offer us ?
    • The 6th deals with enemies and dis-eases, strife, etc.
    • Enemies are related to the material world - due to this, we then look to the 6th house from the ārūḍha lagna
      We also look to the varṇadā pada of the 6th house ( of which we will not go into ).
    • The graha's in the 6th house or joining the 6th lord indicate the type of injury or illness one is prone to;
    • the timing of this illness comes from various dasa systems, of which we will leave alone.
    Let's go and apply some of this
    What is important and perhaps germane to śrī rāmaḥ's chart is the outcome of battles with the enemy which is seen from the ārūḍha lagna itself. We know how that battle ended as the Sun is exalted in Aries, which is the ārūḍha lagna.

Yet if we look to śrī rāmaḥ's chart you will see brahmin sārpa that has formed. The 6th and the 8th lords are involved. We have mars, rāhu amd saturn, all with graha dṛṣṭi on the 10th house which is aries, the ārūḍha lagna, and also the upa lagna (which deals with wife/spouse) all at the same time. Now we have something much different then just rāhu in the 6th house.

Jupiter is the owner of the 6th house and is placed in the natal lagna position. This indicates separation of spouse. And who is śrī rāmaḥ looking for ? And why the separation ? But here is the beauty of this 6th lord ( jupiter) in the lagna of cancer. It is exalted there and forms a haṃsa māhapuruṣa yoga. In and of itself it shows greatness, righteousness and purity of mind. It also shows compassion. In this case the compassion offered to rāvaṇa to hand over sīta on peaceful terms; Rāvaṇa did not comply and you know what then occurred. The destruction of rāvaṇa as seen from the sun being exalted in the ārūḍha lagna ( in this case aries).

Much more can be said śrī rāmaḥ's chart, but will leave it here. One key take-away is one graha's position does not tell the whole story.

iti śivaṁ
    Last edited by yajvan; 25 March 2013 at 06:13 PM.
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si

_

Thread Information