Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: All are in Me, but I not in them....

Re: All are in Me, but I not in them....

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Das View Post
    Dear Atanu,

It appears as if you admit that the verse yajvan quoted is dualistic. And you are relying upon this verse you quoted to maintain Advaita. What does that mean? Does the Gita ever contradict itself? It can only be either one right?

Pranams
    Quote Originally Posted by atanu View Post
    Namaskar Yajvan Ji,

You verily have brought out the most important verse of Gita. Counterpoised with another verse where Lord says: 'Yogis see me in everybeing and every being in me', the present verse is truly a matter of meditation.

Please take a lead on this.

Regards,

Om Namah Shivayya
    Question for Atanu,

Doesnt "seeing God" in every being seem contradictory to the concept of Maya?

Hope to hear your response

I take it that every person I come across is due to my fate, which God has intended for me, and so they are important.

When I meet someone, I don't just see him/her for what he/her is. But what God means to me by them. So when I face someone, I don't just face them, I face God too.

Re: All are in Me, but I not in them....

You would not believe this if I told you. I read this post and that night I opened my Gita to a radom page and I opened it to this very verse. I was puzzled and intrigued by the verse.

Iksvakave

Thread Information