Thread: A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

Question A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

I am a poor father of a son and a daughter.

My son is studying in 12th standard with Physics chemistry maths biology.

He wants to be a doctor or in medical research,though he is good in academics.i am worried about his future.

Can Andody kindly advice his career aspects.

His details as follows :

DOB :18/05/96
    PLACE : TIRUCHIRAPALLI (TAMIL NADU)
    TIME : 15:09 HRS

THANKS IN ADVANCE

A POOR FATHER

Exclamation Re: A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

Attached herewith his charts of rasi,navamsa&dasamsa

Please advice
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

I'm a student of astrology and please find my analysis below.

In general the stronger planets, Lagna/Lagnathipathi & Sun can indicate profession of an individual along with a strong Jupiter. Higher Studies is denoted by 9th house.

Rasi Chart.

1. Lagnathipathi & 10th Lord Mercury is in 8th house of Mesha with 8th house lord Mars. This clearly indicates that the person will be research oriented. This is further strengthened by the strong aspect of Guru from 4th house on 8th house and 10th house.

2. Sun is in the 9th house with the strong Moon. Moon respresents medicine, diplomacy, trade, shipping etc.

3. 10th lord saturn is in 11th house in Rahu/Ketu axis. Rahu denotes surgery, foreign, latest, technology etc. Ketu respresnts wisdom, surgery, research etc.

4. 9th house lord is in 10th house which is very good. 9th house has 11th and 12th house lords together. 12th house denotes hopsitals, ashrams, assylum, foriegn countries etc.

Navamsa

1. Sun is in the 10th house of Saturn. Saturn/Sun combindation denotes Ortho in medicine. Sun being the lord of 4th house in 10th house indicates a successfull career.

2. Moon & Saturn are strong. Saturn denotes labour, workers, factories, **** materials etc.

3. Mercury is again in 8th house of reasearch.
    Mercury is known as the owshadakaraka in astrology. Since he is in 8th house in both Rasi and D-9 charts as well as being lagnathipathi this person will have natural inclindation towards reserach.

Career as Surgeon or Genetical Engineering could bring success for him.

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namast

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    I'm a student of astrology and please find my analysis below.

In general the stronger planets, Lagna/Lagnathipathi & Sun can indicate profession of an individual along with a strong Jupiter. Higher Studies is denoted by 9th house.
    Please consider the following in your analysis... perhaps an idea or two may assist you...
    Education ( specifically formal education) is ruled by the 4th ; and its karaka , mercury (buddha), is influential , as is jupiter (guru).
    Look also to the D24 divisional chart catrviṃśāṃśa ( 20 + 4 + āṃśa or division) where formal and informal skills are considered.

The 5th house indicates matters pertaining to knowledge and learning ( also children as we are taught).How does this apply ? The 5th from the kārakāṃśa in the navāṃśa will indicate skill and intelligence.
    Dharma is seen from the 9th, and also the D9 or navāṃśaand is a key indicator related to dharma and to intelligence.

But as you say the 9th deals with higher knowledge and studies as it is the 5th from the 5th. It controls future events. The 9th is considered the dharma bhāva some call viṣṇu-sthāna. The 9th then ( in general) is known for: teacher, spiritual orientation or interest, religious notions, fortunes, higher studies and higher knowledge, and of course father.

This 'higher knowledge' is that of dharma, spiritual pursuits and the like. Long distance travel ( along with the 12th house) is also considered from the 9th.

iti śivaṁ

1. navāṃśa = navan or 9 + aṃśa partition or division. aṃśa also means denominator, so we have 1/9th division
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Arrow Re: A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

Thanks a lot for Shri.KrishnaTVM & Shri.Yajvan for detailed analysis.

Shri.Yajvan analysis is too high for me to understand, i want to know

whether he agrees with the conclusion given by Shri.KrishnaTVM.

Please pardon me sir.

Sarvam Guru samarpanam

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~
    namast

Quote Originally Posted by heymadri View Post
    Thanks a lot for Shri.KrishnaTVM & Shri.Yajvan for detailed analysis.

Shri.Yajvan analysis is too high for me to understand, i want to know

whether he agrees with the conclusion given by Shri.KrishnaTVM.

Please pardon me sir.

Sarvam Guru samarpanam
    My offer was not so much analysis, but some ideas on guidence for krishnaTVM to consider as he looks at the charts.

iti śivaṁ
    Last edited by yajvan; 02 April 2013 at 11:31 AM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si

_

7. Re: A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

Namaste Yajvan,
    May I ask, with great humility as why the 4th is deemed as 'formal education', isn't the 5th it's karaka? Please accept my question as from a student who's ignorant.

respects,
    Shri Ramanujan

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

I was hoping another would take the question for you... it’s been a few days so let me address your question in a simple approach.

The 4th house is most notably known for mother, home and property. Yet it has several kāraka-s or kārakaḥ written in the plural format. The kārakaḥ are doer’s, producer’s those intending to act. For the 4th house you have the moon, saturn, mars venus and mercury. It is mercury that brings about the education side of the sign i.e. academic ( close to home) more traditional levels of education.

Yet if one goes to the 5th house now enters jupiter as kāraka. It is also has mercury as a kāraka, yet now the learning ( mercury influence) is a higher learning due to jupiter
    as bṛhaspati the lord of prayer and devotion (the purohita of the devatā-s). Now the education is that religions, śastra-s, veda, and the like.

Now go to the 8th house and it is what ? It is it found as 5th house from the 4th house ( start the count with the 4th house being 1). So we have another ‘higher level’ learning and it becomes occult , spiritual, hidden knowledge. What do you know about the natural 8th house? It is scorpio. That alone tells us of hidden things, but is the ‘home’ of ketu ( he that has no head); this ketu is the natural kāraka of mokṣa, hense this sign and spiritual endevors align.

This principle of counting from house-to-house to bring out more knowlege is called bhavat-bavam. This HDF post will explain it about more: http://hindudharmaforums.com/showthr...-Bhavat-Bhavam

Yet I look to others here to talk of the 5th house and its owner – the sun, and its influence as the natual ātma-kāraka for all humans. It too has great influence on learning.

इतिशिवं
    iti śivaṁ
    Last edited by yajvan; 22 July 2016 at 05:39 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si

_

9. Re: A POOR FATHERS REQUEST!

Pranam sir,
    Thank you for this very detailed and revealing knowledge. Your analysis is dynamic and deep in tradition.

much respects,
    Ramanujan

Thread Information