Thread: Ancient UFOs of India-The hidden knowledge of Vedas

Ancient UFOs of India-The hidden knowledge of Vedas

Lets start this post with a small assumption. Lets assume that the tales and legends of Ramayana were more of a historical curiosity than mythology. That Ram, Sita and Laxman did spend some 14 years in jungles, and actually covered the entire length of the Indian subcontinent, reached Rameshwaram, prayed to Shiva, and then fought and won the epic war with Ravana. That Ramayana and Ramcharit Manas actually talk of history and not of some mysterious and hypothetical tales, though I personally still believe it to be history itself.

Anyways, having made this small assumption for the non-believers, lets move directly to the day when Rama has just defeated Ravana, the day, we celebrate even today as Dusshehra. Now, Ram was a pious king, so he would have made sure that the bodies of all soldiers were ceremoniously cremated. He also waited for Vibhishana to be crowned king of Lanka, or whatever remained of it. He would have bid adieu to Sugriva, Jamavant, Nala, Neela, and others. All of this could have taken a day, or two, when Rama along with Laxman and Sita would have started back for Ayodhya. All of them reach Ayodhya and the entire town broke into celebrations, the day, we still celebrate as Diwali. Which means, it took all three of them some 18-19 days to travel back. This certainly seems to be a bit far fetched, especially knowing that they crossed sea, and high altitude mountains and dense forests, not to mention they didnt have any maps. How did they do it then? Ramayana mentions a certain Pushpak Vimana, but could they fly in those days?

Year:1895;Place:Chowpatty, Mumbai
    A mid-size crowd which included come general public, certain journalists and government officers waited with bated breath as a Sanskrit scholar by the name of Shivkar Bapuji Talpade performed nothing short of a miracle. Eight years before Orville Wright proved that it was possible for a 'manned heavier than air machine to fly', Talpade had created an aircraft designed purely on Vedic writings and had it take off unmanned in full view of the crowd. The aircraft, named Marutsakha-friend of the air, flew some 1500 feet before it came crashing down. The technology used by Talpade, mercury bombardment unit using solar cells, is now being deployed by NASA in building spacecrafts for future

I brought up the above two examples to prove a simple point, our ancient ancestors did have the knowledge and intelligence to be able to build a proper flying manned aircraft, Vimana.

Not only the Ramayana, Mahabharat talks of Krishna fighting in sky with his enemy. Samaragna Sutradhar talks about the semantics of building an aircraft. There are 230 stanzas talking of construction, take-off, cruising, normal and forced landings and even collision with birds. In 1875, Vaimanik Shastra, perhaps the most descriptive of all the texts dedicated to aircraft building was discovered in an ancient Indian Temple. The text was written by Sage Bharadwaj, who is known to have taught neo-modern sciences like aerospace sciences in his Ashrams.

The Vaimanik Shastra comprehensively explains the methods of steering, precautions for long distance travels, and a way to switch from fuel to solar energy. It has diagrams depicting building an aircraft, mentions apparatus which would not catch fire and can sustain at high altitude, and is based completely on verses and stanzas from the Vedas. The fuel used was a "yellowish-white liquid" and the text even talks about combustion engines and pulse-jet engines, a technology which was discovered not a long time ago. As per the text, there are 32 secrets which a pilot needs to learn and such a pilot could fly a plane, immobilize a plane, make his plane invisible to others and even destroy enemy planes.

There seems to be no doubt that Vimanas were powered by some sort of "anti-gravity." Vimanas took off vertically, and were capable of hovering in the sky, like a modern helicopter.

It is interesting to note, that the Nazis developed the first practical pulse-jet engines for their V-8 rocket "buzz bombs." Hitler and the Nazi staff were exceptionally interested in ancient India and Tibet and sent
    expeditions to both these places yearly, starting in the 30's, in order to gather esoteric evidence that they did so, and perhaps it was from these people that the Nazis gained some of their scientific information.

A piece of writing was found recently, at Easter Island near South America. The writing,still undeciphered is strikingly similar to texts found in Mohenjo Daro civilizations. Ramayana and other ancient texts related to Rama also talk of flying Vimanas to far lands in the pursuit of strengthening their military warfare.

Rig Veda and Yajur Veda comprise of hymns which talk in detail about Vimanas. The difficulty which scientists face today is the mention of a number of alloys and metals, which the historians are not able to decipher and understand.

I have often seen people wondering and even laughing at such knowledge, claiming it all to be nothing but a hypothetical imagery of ancient science. Why would ancient Indians not publish all this knowledge and keep it to themselves? The reason was pretty simple, and understandable. The knowledge was highly futuristic, and dangerous if fell into the wrong hands.It was for this reason that the knowledge was never published and was taught to a specific group of students.

Needless to say, Indian ancient science was one of the most advanced, and highly futuristic, even when measured against today's parameters. This was the land of great intellectuals and philosophers. The various dynasties and empires which ruled India, robbed Indians off the intent to think beyond the obvious. The knowledge of the Vedas, the intelligence of the ancient Indians, is still out there, all around us. The reason, why Vedas should be considered more than religious books, and be rightfully called the powerhouse of knowledge.

Re: Ancient UFOs of India-The hidden knowledge of Vedas

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by sapansaxena View Post
    In 1875, Vaimanik Shastra, perhaps the most descriptive of all the texts dedicated to aircraft building was discovered in an ancient Indian Temple. The text was written by Sage Bharadwaj, who is known to have taught neo-modern sciences like aerospace sciences in his Ashrams.
    When should we expect India to start designing and building its own warplanes with this ancient knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by sapansaxena View Post
    A piece of writing was found recently, at Easter Island near South America. The writing,still undeciphered is strikingly similar to texts found in Mohenjo Daro civilizations. Ramayana and other ancient texts related to Rama also talk of flying Vimanas to far lands in the pursuit of strengthening their military warfare.
    I was at the Easter Island last year and found no such writings. In fact the original inhabitants, who were later enslaved by Chileans, are very, very simple people. And there is nothing of strategic importance for anyone to fly a vimana to this isolated little island that will 'strengthen your military warfare' - whatever that means.

I would suggest taking up bhakti to advance spiritually, rather than wasting time on writing stories. But curiosity must be satiated before the mind gets on that track. So, sure, go ahead and give us more fiction about the Easter Island and other places which you have never visited.

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

When should we expect India to start designing and building its own warplanes with this ancient knowledge?
    This text was discovered in 1875. It has only been 138 years now... give them some more time and we should see these stealth crafts flying, spinning and seeking out other cultures to strenghten military warfare.

I was at the Easter Island last year and found no such writings. In fact the original inhabitants, who were later enslaved by Chileans, are very, very simple people. And there is nothing of strategic importance for anyone to fly a vimana to this isolated little island that will 'strengthen your military warfare' - whatever that means.
    Are you sure you are not part of that grand conspiracy theory - bent upon undermining the glory of ancient India, with its technological advancements such as nuclear warfare, stealth crafts and space travel - all of which can be found in the Rig-Veda (so long as you are not relying on biased British translations)?

If I may add to the OP, in a surprising turn of events, evidence has been uncovered that Steve Jobs found this ancient sanskrit text (a lost khila of the Rig-Veda) on an undisclosed Polynesian Island, which contained detailed specs about how to build a smartphone - which he was able to successfully use to create his iPhone. This evidence is not public, because historians are conspiring to keep it a secret.
    http://lokayata.info
    http://shivsomashekhar.wordpress.com/category/history/

Namaste,

I have heard about numerous claims pertaining to the knowledge about aerospace and brain surgery and such, but no one has ever made a claim about the ancient Indian knowledge of making sit down, fully automated, Japanese style luxurious commodes. I am sure they existed back then in India, and it is only a matter of finding these "lost" science books before we can claim to be the original designers of the 'relieve yourself in peace' concept. Or, maybe some sage who used to teach about it at his ashram asked his disciples to keep this knowledge secret.

Pranam.

PS, I have been just informed by a member via PM that the modern toilets were indeed invented in 2015 BC in India and the secret design details were hand carried by Netaji when he went to Japan during WWII. Now we know why Japanese make the best toilets in the world - because of what they learned from our ancient secret texts.
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 16 April 2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added additional info in PS.

Namaste,

[COLOR=Black][FONT=Arial]

The beauty of democracy and these dicussions is that people discuss and then come to a conclusion, but I agree, theories should be built on certain facts
    Regarding easter Island, here is something I would love if you see

Quote Originally Posted by shiv.somashekhar View Post

If I may add to the OP, in a surprising turn of events, evidence has been uncovered that Steve Jobs found this ancient sanskrit text (a lost khila of the Rig-Veda) on an undisclosed Polynesian Island, which contained detailed specs about how to build a smartphone - which he was able to successfully use to create his iPhone. This evidence is not public, because historians are conspiring to keep it a secret.
    I am not very much aware of it, and certainly would like to write more about it, because Steve Jobs visited many holy places of India, but if I would write anything about it, no one would believe it, I am sure.
    Whatever I wrote was not all part of figments of imagination. They were actually based on facts given in certain science magazines and forums.

Namaste,

I have heard about numerous claims pertaining to the knowledge about aerospace and brain surgery and such, but no one has ever made a claim about the ancient Indian knowledge of making sit down, fully automated, Japanese style luxurious commodes. I am sure they existed back then in India, and it is only a matter of finding these "lost" science books before we can claim to be the original designers of the 'relieve yourself in peace' concept. Or, maybe some sage who used to teach about it at his ashram asked his disciples to keep this knowledge secret.

Pranam.

PS, I have been just informed by a member via PM that the modern toilets were indeed invented in 2015 BC in India and the secret design details were hand carried by Netaji when he went to Japan during WWII. Now we know why Japanese make the best toilets in the world - because of what they learned from our ancient secret texts.
    -
    Though I would have liked to continue this discussion with you, Sir, here it turns and sounds derogatory of the great knowledge that our Vedic men and the Vedas possess.
    The knowledge was believed to be hidden from normal public, the reason you wont find any written proof about these. Add to that numerous invasions which have almost destroyed our original texts and rocks.

You can also google the name of Shivkar Bapuji Talpade and what all he did. His experiments were primarily based on our Vedic knowledge

Thread Information