Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Demoniac:

Re: The Demoniac: Hitler

Namaste,

Contemplation of Hitler's atrocities (which also included destruction of religious and philosophical texts not of his own making) in his perverse attempt to be God, the head of state of a super race of his own creed, reminds me that this would be why y'all stress the importance of a physical Guru.

There is no question he was an abomination.

However, he was a perfect Hitler

ZN
    yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Re: The Demoniac:

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Znanna View Post
    It is not complicated, unless one wishes to worry at it like a dog with a bone ... actually the simplicity is what makes apprehension a trouble, I suppose. But yes, there really is no difference, this is why representations of the Buddha shows a serene smile, I think ...

When love is all, there is no other and it feels soooo good ...

I cannot describe more than the classic and beautiful poetry of the shakta texts what is that I've experienced, however when SHE graces me, I can show and participate in such. There are several whom I have merged with with the grace of Godz, and this has shown me there is no restriction in time, space, form, etc.

It is not a matter of seeking but of being found, I think, which produces the day to day manifestations such as your friend describes ... acceptance rather than projection it is sort of an inside out manner of revealing.ZN
    Namaste ZN,
    I wanted to address your post, that addressed mine, thank you!
    You point to the discussion of this and THAT as uncomplicated, yes I concur. It is very simple, so simple we miss it, so subtle that we pass it by in our rush of life. You have pointed this out very well.

One muni I have great repect for , Swami muni Narayana Prasad, says it like this:
    The attainment of the Absolute ( Self) doesn't mean leaving one domain behind and reaching out to another. It only means knowing that there is only one Reality and visualizing oneself as one with that Reality.

For me this resonates with my comprehension, experiences and teaching/learning as of late. Yet this is not easy to put to words.

Please continue as you see fit to discuss this...the more one talks of IT, the more IT grows stonger in one's life.

pranams,
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    Hari Om
    ~~~~~

Namaste ZN,
    I wanted to address your post, that addressed mine, thank you!
    You point to the discussion of this and THAT as uncomplicated, yes I concur. It is very simple, so simple we miss it, so subtle that we pass it by in our rush of life. You have pointed this out very well.

One muni I have great repect for , Swami muni Narayana Prasad, says it like this:
    The attainment of the Absolute ( Self) doesn't mean leaving one domain behind and reaching out to another. It only means knowing that there is only one Reality and visualizing oneself as one with that Reality.

For me this resonates with my comprehension, experiences and teaching/learning as of late. Yet this is not easy to put to words.

Please continue as you see fit to discuss this...the more one talks of IT, the more IT grows stonger in one's life.

pranams,
    Thank you

Twin put it this way:

The mind is incapable of holding the Truth,for if it held the Truth it would also have to acknowledge that it has created an illusion of separation from God,

and if that was acknowledged,the illusion would disappear and You would Know You are One with God,

The mind would then be relegated to it's appropriate function...........creativity.

Namaste,
    ZN

yaireva patanaM dravyaiH siddhistaireva choditA .
    shrI kauladarshane chApi bhairaveNa mahAtmanA .

It is revealed in the sacred doctrine of Kula and by the great Bhairava, that the perfection is achieved by that very means by which fall occurs.

Everyone wants to talk about the poor jew because the jews did a good pr job. But upon closer examination of the death camps it can be seen that a lot of slavic people and gypies were killed and most were shot in sight.

Hitler started to kill the jews when chruchhill and rosevelt met off the coast of canada. He knew that with the backing and entry of america he had little chance of winning the war , so he stepped up the killing of jews slavs,gypsies and others . He also rounded up all the germans in mental institutions and gassed them. Set up breeding programs to produce people and paid the participants to have kids.

The german army was composed of a lot of poles and austrians along with germans and a alot of the mass killing was carried out in small towns by the local population. No one liked the jews becasue the jews lived in their own communities and did not mix much with others.

There are a lot of hard feeling about america not bombing the concentration camps early in the war as some think that would have put a serious crimp in the whole killing machinery. Unfortuantly, that was a one way trip as the planes did not have enough fuel to make it back to safe terroritory.

Even as late as the 60s there were laws in the books in scandanavia to sterlize orphans who did not have the scandavian ethnic looks.

So when idi amin and pau pot were killing people like flies and the genocide in chad and southern africa was an still is going on, where is the israel army?

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Everyone wants to talk about the poor jew because the jews did a good pr job. But upon closer examination of the death camps it can be seen that a lot of slavic people and gypies were killed and most were shot in sight.

The german army was composed of a lot of poles and austrians along with germans and a alot of the mass killing was carried out in small towns by the local population. No one liked the jews becasue the jews lived in their own communities and did not mix much with others.

There are a lot of hard feeling about america not bombing the concentration camps early in the war as some think that would have put a serious crimp in the whole killing machinery.

Even as late as the 60s there were laws in the books in scandanavia to sterlize orphans who did not have the scandavian ethnic looks.

So when idi amin and pau pot were killing people like flies and the genocide in chad and southern africa was an still is going on, where is the israel army?
    Willie,
    I see your point. The Jews were used in the last post due to their massive numbers that were destroyed and to my personal experience of talking to some of the concentration camp survivors personally. It doesn't matter to me, jew, pole, gypsy, French, Irish, you name it, killing for sport , for testing, for genocide is not right and the Nazi's took pride in this behavior and hence win the Demoniac Achievement Award for the last 100 years in time.

Pitiful, brutal, disturbed, twisted, unrelenting, sick, mentally unbalanced, beings that must have came from the caves of hell...If there was a mix of different nationalities, so be it. It does not distract from their abysmally disgusting behaviors that are beneath the dignity of man.

Look at the numbers of people ( the non combatant's list) below, that were extinguished from this earth by the Nazi Machine . Those that chose to be part of that machine ( other then Germans) will also pay for their gruesome behavior.

You have mentioned "No one liked the jews because the jews lived in their own communities and did not mix much with others" - I am in hopes you are not suggesting that gives one ( the Nazi's) the right to destroy them?

Willle, we're talking of people, not pan cakes... people that have families, children, aspirations, spiritial goals; just living on this earth is struggle enough, then you get a bunch of knuckleheads that think they are superior to others, such small small, inadequate Nazi thinking on their part.

So here's some numbers - the Nazi's were the equal-opportunity distributor of murder, torture, grief and destruction.
    Jews
    At least 5.1 million to 5.75 million, high end and ;
    4.19 million to 4.58 million on the low end

Poles
    Approximately 5,384,000 about 50% of whom were Jews

Soviet citizens
    7 million civilians died in the war
    2.3 million POW'

Romani and Sinti
    250,000-1,000,000

The Disabled
    Over 200,000 were killed in the official euthanasia campaign, 1939-41. "No reliable figures exist for the spontaneous killings."

British and American POW's
    Homosexuals (they too did not meet the Master Race specification)
    3,000-9,000 German homosexuals according to one count
    5,000-15,000 according to another

source: if you care to look , http://www.holocaust-history.org/~rjg/deaths.shtml
    Last edited by yajvan; 11 June 2007 at 10:09 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

It could be argued that Stalin actually made Hitler look like Mary Poppins. Stalin is responsible fr may more deaths. But that's hardly relevant.

Perhaps the biggest indicator to me that we are indeed in Kali Yuga is the fact that it's possible to real off a list of half a dozen such monsters from the last century alone - and without even having to pause for thought. Men who had such tendencies, and were permitted by circumstance and their peers to develop to their full destructive potential. How many more such people are there if we were to really count up?

These men have had a marked effect on world history. It is difficult to identify, from the same time period, more than one great soul who has had a similar impact on world history, but for the 'forces of good', rather then evil.

Thread Information