Thread: Live Online Classes with Question and Answer!

Live Online Classes with Question and Answer!

Namaste Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that my Gurus are holding free classes which are broadcasted on the net. The class right now is on a book called "Tattva Jnana" , a glossary of Vedic practices, terms and ideas which eventually lead to the ultimate goal!

The classes are on weekdays and start at 6 pm PST. Here is a link to their online broadcast.

http://www.shreemaa.org/live/

You can even ask a question and it has a pretty good chance of being answered, if it is appropriate of course. You need Yahoo Messanger and then need to add "mandirclass" as a buddy.

Please do take advantage of this if you have interest.

Much Love to You All

Re: Live Online Classes with Question and Answer!

Namaste Aum 425

Wow, I have been enjoying watching some of these videos, such as Hanuman Puja. The Mandir is really taking advantage of technology to help Hindus!

I am just learning to navigate the site now, I wonder if they have actual LIVE "satsangs" or other events? Where on the pages would you go to find it.

I will be registering shortly, thanks for sharing! And, and stated in a previous post, I will have to take some time this Spring to drive over to the Mandir, not sure when it is the best time to come but I want to come for puja and when other devotees are there!

May Hanuman Grant the Mandir a Joyful Hanuman Jayanti!

Om Namah Sivaya

Re: Live Online Classes with Question and Answer!

Namaste,

So glad that you will take advantage of the Live classes and the wealth that the site has to offer!

The classes are on weekdays and start at 6 pm PST. If you go to the site just click the "Live" button, which also has a picture of a little camera on it.

If you do intend on visiting the Mandir, you will definitely need to contact Swamiji or one of the devotees there first. It isn't particularly open on any day, accept for big events. Sundays are open to the public though, there is a Chandi Path recitation every week on Sunday!

I hope you find worth of the resource. Shree Maa is a light like no other, and Swamiji is soooo inspiring!

Jai Maa!

Thread Information