Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing Games With Lord Shiva

Re: Playing Games With Lord Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Namaste, Believer and thank you.

Yes, I also notice inconsistencies in the 'rules' here.

I mean, c'mon...why place me in a situation where I am close to a Temple then move me straight away?

Why give me opportunities with one hand and remove them with the other?

What point does that serve? What does it accomplish?

I must have accrued some pretty weird Karma...

In the end though, everything is adidaivik...

No blade of grass moves without His 'say so'.

Trying to figure out what His 'gameplan' is...maybe that's beyond the scope of my limited mind...

Maybe He is saying 'don't even try...I am God...ergo, I make the rules up as I go'.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Hello,
    Amazing indeed. Given your personal situation, still articulate and all, you seem to have accomplished a lot in the spiritual realm Necro…. You remained sane and lucid with your life falling apart on a daily basis, is it denial or is it God that you remained intact. What do you eat/drink just curious. Or do you fast a lot, and that’s the reason you remained intact. Hunger and sleeplessness is good for the head you think.
    Still talking about Shiva! Shiva must be getting uncomfortable by now, to leave you in the (material) bind you are in, looks like shiva apparently gone selectively blind, ugh, with all those three eyes at that.
    Write your story, its worth it, that you remained in one piece makes the core theme, someone might like to print. It got to be shiva after all. Namaste.

Vanakkam:

I am so pleased to see someone who faces some of the worst hardships ever remaining faithful to his lord. You are truly an inspiration to us all. I'm not so sure that I would react in the same way as you. I have only gone through very minor hardships in life, and when I do, I get angry at god instead of laughing and realizing that it is my own karma that causes it all. Maybe one day I'll be as devoted as you.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Namaste, charita.

Sometimes, one gets to the stage of 'blind acceptance'. I wouldn't actually call it 'denial', though.

The stage where things get so....well, bloody ridiculous you can do aught but laugh about it because getting all grumpy and 'falling apart' isn't going to achieve anything either....it wasn't going to get my bag back anyway.

I also realised that was a 'predicted response' and Lord Shiva may think (as presumptuous as that sounds)..."yeah, she's just doing the 'same old'...like before...when is she ever going to learn?".

It is like a roller-coaster ride....we pay to get on it...we give God the 'controls' of it...who are we to complain if Shiva finds it amusing to hang us upside-down for a while...while all our loose change falls out of our pockets?

I am actually ecstatic about the whole situation.

Even if God does 'bad things' to us, at least He is doing something! at least it proves that He exists!!!

That's all I could ever hope to ask for.

What do you eat/drink just curious. Or do you fast a lot, and that’s the reason you remained intact. Hunger and sleeplessness is good for the head you think.
    *I eat and drink anything that I can get...usually (lately) it has been bananas with wheat-bix, milk and honey. Then there has been the occasional ham sandwich or chicken and veg (prepared by my parents) or I just do the 'three minute noodle' thing and grab an apple or orange...

I cannot afford to be fussy or a vegetarian at this point (but I do try).

I get enough food and sleep. I fast on Mondays (today) though.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Last edited by Necromancer; 28 April 2013 at 08:48 PM.

Namaste Charitra!

ROFL cuz of your line: "Looks like Shiva apparently gone selectively blind, ugh, with all those three eyes at that." Edgy, but a lil bit of humor be good medicine in these situations. Sister Necromancer might could use dat. Especially since she feel she just got have her Bhairava, there would be heat sometimes. Been there myself. Different Deity. Got mad, felt bad, but love it would not let me go. So I say:

Help her keep her sassy on
    Even if it's Bhagavan!

Which reminds me of Saint Teresa of Avila, a Spanish mystic. One time she was riding through the rain on a mule and she fell off into a mud puddle. It was like the Lord was laughing at her. She felt He was saying: "What's your problem? This is how I treat my Friends!" Sassy lady shot back, "Yes, my Lord, it's true—which is why your friends are few!"

Hey Bholenath!

Namaste Necromancer,

You know I admire your spirit and true grit in this tough situation, and I hope to be updated on the adventure. Now please do something for me. Please repost on this Thread the amazing picture of Mahakala that you recently you posted elsewhere ((Help with a murti?"). I want Charitra to see why it struck me so funny I just had to laugh at the very idea of those three huge eyes squeezed shut, refusing to see!

Pretty please....

Hey Bholenath!

Mahadeva Smaranam OM namah shivaya
    Mrtyunjayaya rudraya neelakanthaya shambhave
    Amrteshaya sarvaya mahadevaya te namah

Quote Originally Posted by TrikonaBindu View Post
    Namaste Charitra!

ROFL cuz of your line: "Looks like Shiva apparently gone selectively blind, ugh, with all those three eyes at that." Edgy, but a lil bit of humor be good medicine in these situations. Sister Necromancer might could use dat. Especially since she feel she just got have her Bhairava, there would be heat sometimes. Been there myself. Different Deity. Got mad, felt bad, but love it would not let me go. So I say:

Help her keep her sassy on
    Even if it's Bhagavan!

Which reminds me of Saint Teresa of Avila, a Spanish mystic. One time she was riding through the rain on a mule and she fell off into a mud puddle. It was like the Lord was laughing at her. She felt He was saying: "What's your problem? This is how I treat my Friends!" Sassy lady shot back, "Yes, my Lord, it's true—which is why your friends are few!"

Hey Bholenath!
    Aum Swastiyastu.

Never you mind, my sense of humour was kept in tact. lulz

In the end, if we didn't have that, we would all go crazy!

I like you because you speak my 'language'. Having the Agama Tantras flowing through my veins gets quite difficult sometimes...

I am a Hindu from a 'different planet' and people rarely talk to me due to rather large 'communication barriers'....you may have seen this.

You seem to do a rather good job of it. It also seems you have studied quite a few of my previous posts.

Yes, worshiping Lord Bhairava can indeed get very hairy and scary sometimes too..one wonders if the 'good times' make up for that....but they do. Trust me, they do!

It wasn't my fault that He decided to initiate me as a mere child in Bali....filling my head full of ancient Balinese scriptures...all I knew was Acintya...Sanghyang Widi Wasa...Maharaja Dewata (Mahadeva)...

Bhairava chose me.

I don't understand what you want me to say about that...I could do this though:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyjTrwOMSO4

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thread Information