Thread: 9-year-old drives Ferrari: Future or Furore?

9-year-old drives Ferrari: Future or Furore?

Kochi: The video of a nine-year-old boy driving a Ferrari near his house in Kerala has gone viral on YouTube and has created much furore, but the boy's parents seem to be unperturbed by the criticism.

The video was filmed by the boy's mother and posted online by his father. While many netizens have criticised the parents for what they call "irresponsible parenting," the boy's mother insists that she is proud of her "talented" son's "achievement" at this young age.

"It was his ninth birthday, and since he was insisting for months, we allowed him to drive the Ferrari. He is a cautious and confident driver. I am proud of him," Amal Nisham, the mother of the boy, told NDTV.

Further defending herself, she said her son drove the Ferrari on a "private road" in their residential colony and added that she ensured that no child was around at the time. But contrary to her claims, the video shows some children following the car. A young boy can also be seen sitting next to the nine-year-old.

"It's only because my son is driving a Ferrari that it is being made an issue", the child's mother further said and added, "He has got talent in him. He likes driving cars and drives them well. I think we were just boosting him. We were trying to build the talent he has got."

The boy's parents say he has driven several other cars owned by them including a Lamborghini and Bentley. "I am proud of him. He drives well. It is not easy for a child to achieve such a feat at this young age," the mother said.

Earlier this month in Aurangabad, a teenaged son of a politician killed a two-year old while speeding in his SUV.
    Source

Footage
    ॐ इदम् न मम
    be just l we happy

Re: 9-year-old drives Ferrari: Future or Furore?

IF we speak in terms of sportsmanship and the need to nurture young talents, sport has the power to inspire people is a verified fact beyond doubt.

We have wizard like Dhyanchand, brilliance like Anand and legend like Sachin, who spoke the language of inspiration that every one of us can fluently speak.

At the same time we shouldn’t omit the possibilities of high risk factors hidden in rural and remote roads alike due to the poor and disastrous road designs is not to be forgotten.

In addition, for the benefit these amateur drivers, we do not ever warrant a barrier that serves to enclose an area for the public -Below Poverty Level- queued up in front of Ration Shops for rupee/kg rice as well.

Dialectical solution: Talent in every field is abundant in our new generation; rather than laying the blame on each others, we hope these rich parents and government would do the needful to these children with assistance from appropriate academies to offer every scope for growth in the field of their interest.
    ॐ इदम् न मम
    be just l we happy

This is the full video of this news. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eM_vcns46zY
    Om Sri Saraswatiya Namah

Namaste.

On another forum I frequent, we were discussing the Mother's Day Shooting in New Orleans, which turned into a 'gun debate' culminating in the NRA manufacturing bright pink rifles for the 5-12 yr old female demographic and the 9yr old boy driving around in a Ferrari.

It is stated in the Scriptures that during the end times of Kali Yuga, young children will be given the same rights and responsibilities as adults...driving vehicles, carrying weapons, engaging in sexual activity, drinking and smoking et cetera.

I honestly believe that such things are totally deplorable. Children's brains haven't developed or matured enough to understand the responsibility that comes with taking such actions!

When I saw those 'toy' rifles, I was mortified. When I saw the kid driving a Ferrari, I was stupified.

All I know is that it has all been predicted thousands of years ago and there will be no such thing as a 'childhood' anymore. Babies will be born as adults.

I am so glad that I won't be around to witness the end of Kali Yuga, when you'll have 5yr old kids shooting their parents and 10yr old kids killing people in sports cars paid for by their parents if they survive!

Kids have been spoiled rotten with Mobile Phones at age 3-4...if you don't have the Internet, you cannot pass your grades at school (we had to read books)...the whole generation is getting too much, too soon.

Yeah...Kali Yuga.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Thread Information