Thread: Sarabjit Singh (A prayer)

Sarabjit Singh (A prayer)

My heartfelt prayer goes to Sarabjit Singh, that he attain the highest heaven.

Poor farmer from Punjab, served 22 yrs in Pakistani prison for mere trespassing on Pakistani border, and now it seems as Pakistan says, he was not even attacked by fellow prisoners but by others who planned on murdering him and the worst part is that upon his death, when the body was sent to India, many of his body parts such as heart and intestines are found missing...
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Sarabjit Singh (A prayer)

Namaste,

I echo your sentiments Viraja.

He was a brave soul who was tortured and murdered just for who he was, an Indian.
    The barbarians also did that to the Indian soldiers who were taken as POWs' during the Kargil war.

Pranam.

Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    He was a brave soul who was tortured and murdered just for who he was, an Indian.
    I think it was not because he was "Indian". It was something else. I wonder what that would be. The people who tortured and murdered him were also ex-Indians before partition.

Stupidity is doing the same thing again and again and being surprised that the result is not any different from before.

Aman ki asha anyone?

Namaste and BUMP!
    Om Namah Sivaya

It was indeed a horrible piece of news. I can only imagine what the situation would've been like if Sarabjit was an American citizen or something. He'd very likely have been rescued long ago. May he rest in peace.

I'm all for negotiation and peace, but that does not mean bowing down under pressure! Let's see how long it is before the Pakistani officials blare the usual "We'll nuke India if you dare to accuse us of this incident" threat, and our noble netas start squealing off. I'm ready to bet that at this point they only care about retaining their crowns in the 2014 elections. Add to this China practically usurping Ladakh and the appalling crimes against women everyday. There are times where you simply have to take solid action, and these people are failing spectacularly on all counts. I'm really worried about the future of our country.
    Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on the son of Pavana,
    And humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all painful blemishes.

Thread Information