Pranam

Quote Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Ganesh Prasad is not a Sri Vaishnava and has made numerous disparaging remarks about Vaishnavas and Vaishnava ideas on this forum, repeatedly
I am on record of saying I do not belong to any sect.

Well if some body is going to accuse me of disparaging,at least show me where I have erred. Perhaps I could mend my ways if knew I had spoken ill of Vaishnava in general.

Now what brought about this latest discord, is my post on Surya worship by Viraja.I had no intention nor even an inkling that i would be mentioning Alwars about whom I know absolutely nothing, apart from them being saints from South india.

However the prayer that I recite everyday "namah Savitre---" I looked for it on net so that I could post it in that thread, I stumble across the site which mentioned that prayer and translation were copied from here, as well as rest of the post which included Alwars and I presume Tamil verse which I do not understand but I had hoped it would be true, then again what translations are exact true to its meaning? It is all a matter of interpretation.

If it helps i have now edited my post.

Now about disparaging let me remind my accuser, I do not go about reducing Deva To a Jiva let alone Shiva or Vishnu.

What could be more disparaging on a Hindu site to reduce Lord Shiva or any other Deva to mere position of Jiva?

The word 'Neo or new age' are they not insulting to the contemporary saints whose crime apparently by Phil, is to see no difference of Devas especially the tri murti.

How about this on a personal level;

Quote Originally Posted by Phil

I wouldn't. I was just channeling a certain other member of these forums....

Jai Shree Krishna