Thread: A (re)introduction.

A (re)introduction.

It's been a while since I've been here. So, for those who are new or don't remember me. I am a devotee of Shakti(Kali, Durga, Saraswati and Lakshmi). I also practice Native American traditional spirituality (Little bear is my Native American name). Aside from views on meat eating, I don't really see much of a conflict between these two traditions. In fact, I find that the practice of these 2 traditions has given me a very rich and very fulfilling spirituality.

Aside from spirituality, I enjoy listening to metal, punk, gothic rock, darkwave and folk music. I also watch cartoons(like Adventure Time, Batman: The animated series, Teen Titans etc). Lastly, I enjoy reading about history and religion.
    Om Krim Kalikaye Nama Om

Re: A (re)introduction.

Namaste and welcome back Little Bear. I have noticed in Japanese Anima and Manga are deep interest in Hindu Devata. Do you ever read these, and have noticed?
    On eating meat, I am hoping that soon the world will stop eating Cow (called "beef" in the West to trick children not to feel sad).
    Om Namah Sivaya

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    Namaste and welcome back Little Bear. I have noticed in Japanese Anima and Manga are deep interest in Hindu Devata. Do you ever read these, and have noticed?
    On eating meat, I am hoping that soon the world will stop eating Cow (called "beef" in the West to trick children not to feel sad).
    Om Namah Sivaya
    I am a huge fan of anime. Some if my favourites include Trigun, Hellsing and Cromartie Highschool. As for eating cow, I never liked beef. It's bland and too tough. I prefer my meat Jhakta.

Shanti.
    Om Krim Kalikaye Nama Om

Ghost in the shell deals with a lot of concepts that talk about the principal difference between man and machine, consciousness (natural or man-made), and transcendence.

Akria, one of the most popular anime movies of all time - is a take on enlightenment in a futuristic dystopian society.

They are also two of my favorites to date.

Hello.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=froqdy44J40
    welcome back Little Bear. The above prayer is one of the many I love to listen to on a daily basis in the mornings especially right after getting up. Please try it when time permits.
    Hindus have left the adivasis (tribals) alone all these centuries, though I would like them to enrich their lives acquiring the treasure of wisdom encoded in the Vedopanishads. Native americans had a raw deal from the hands of Europeans. Namaste.

Thread Information