Sri Mathre Namaha,

I just finished reading a book called 'Naga Sadhana' written by a great Mantra Sidda Sri Siddeswarananda Bharati Swami. He is the present Peetadhipathi of the famous Sri Mouna Swami Mutt of Courtallam in Tamil Nadu, India.

Several mantras and some tantras related to Nagas and Sarpas are given in that book.

Personally, I'm not in favor of posting mantras in public forums, but I thought that I shall share only a few mantras related to specific health ailments.

I wish that those who are in need would make use of these Mantras and get healthy

1. Mantra to cure skin deceases. (Skin deceases and severe eye ailments are a result of Sarpa/naga doshas)

Om Hraam Hreem Hoom Soorya Naagaaya Uttarajaaya Phat

2. Mantra to cure back pain, joint paints, sprains etc... Mantra Siddi can be achieved by chanting it just for 1008 times.

Om Hreem Sarpa, Sarpasarpa, divya sarpa, gagana sarpa, gandharva sarpa, kanaka sarpa, karunya sarpa, mantra sarpa, mahaa sarpa, peeda nivaranam kuru, Vedha nivaranam kuru, kurukuru khsemam seegram kuru kuru. Om samasta sarpa devatabhyo namaha

3. When one encounters a Snake, chant this mantra out and it will move away from you.

Sarpa Sarpa maha sarpa gaccha sarpa mahaa visha
janamejayasya yagynante aasteeka vachanam smara

There are several other mantras like Naagastra, naga bhairava, naga kali, naga gandharva, naga mohini, manasa, visha nivarana mantras, various naga gayatri mantras etc...

But as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I cannot post them on the web.
I'm sure these mantras are not posted in any website so far but very soon will be copy n pasted into many other websites that make business.