Thread: Still not ideal

Still not ideal

Well.. I have spanned interest from number of religion.

Born as hindu, in a non-veg eating family, although now i really oppose it, because non-veg is really, not the relevant food no matter which date/year.

It's too interesting, that how easy it is, to insult just any religion, but hinduism? Not. Maybe not even buddhism could be insulted. I am talking about the great minds, popular people, who have commented on religions.

I think sometimes, that how easy it is to be a hindu, you just have to be a human, but why it's too hard to be a human then?

Thanks

Hope you all will share your experiences too.

Re: Still not ideal

namaste Netz

Hindus, though, can be easily insulted, it seems.

"Hindu" word is based on "Indu" which is the name for Soma juice in RgVeda, and the flow of Soma means continuous realisation of higher potentials of humanity.

So Hindu means, not only being human, but also a continuous effort towards higher goals.
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

Namaste!
    I think we should respect all philosophies and streams of faiths, religions. Popular people, at times, feel they have a certain power, the power to influence others, as they know people are interested in listening to them. Blinded by the power, they at times talk ill about certain religions.
    But, we do have certain responsible popular few, who would respect all religions and faiths with equal penance.

The greatness of Hinduism cannot be deterred by a few talking wrong about it. Its was beyond what any mortal could comprehend. Its Sanatana!

Quote Originally Posted by sapansaxena View Post
    Namaste!
    I think we should respect all philosophies and streams of faiths, religions. Popular people, at times, feel they have a certain power, the power to influence others, as they know people are interested in listening to them. Blinded by the power, they at times talk ill about certain religions.
    But, we do have certain responsible popular few, who would respect all religions and faiths with equal penance.

The greatness of Hinduism cannot be deterred by a few talking wrong about it. Its was beyond what any mortal could comprehend. Its Sanatana!
    Nicely added, explains enough, that why hinduism remains a religion that wasn't spread with the sword.

What i think is, that hindu's temple are richest in world, they should really try to invest it in other countries. So that people would know more about the oldest and brightest faith.

People should have more respect for animals, nature, and in fact, for themselves, hinduism guides best in all purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalicharan Tuvij View Post
    namaste Netz

Hindus, though, can be easily insulted, it seems.

"Hindu" word is based on "Indu" which is the name for Soma juice in RgVeda, and the flow of Soma means continuous realisation of higher potentials of humanity.

So Hindu means, not only being human, but also a continuous effort towards higher goals.
    I see, but people come up with is, "animal worship", "idolatry", "caste system", nothing else.

We all know animals and humans are made by god, and should live together. Idolatry is not mentioned in Ved, but it's recommended for better concentration, so it's about the 'Ideal'. Caste system seems, it's about profession, it's short description of a person's trait, and one person can achieve highest caste from the lowest even in this life, with there deeds.

Thread Information