Over the past few weeks, I have gone on a yatra of research and googling. This should explain to the members of HDF of why I have been absent.

On this yatra, I have come upon a few things that make me very depressed as well as outright ravenous.

The one that I have the biggest problem with is thus:

Sanatana Dharma ........................... Yoga
--------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that S.Dharma is not the property of Indians. But, yoga is the property of Hinduism and Hinduism is the property of yoga.

The point or question of this posting and the starting of this thread is:

Why can't they accept yoga for what it is? Why can't they recognize the origin of yoga?

If I went to Vatican City and said that Christmas is Hindu or Jesus is a Hindu deity, I would be in a heap of trouble. If I went to Mecca and said Allah is Hindu God I would be jailed or even get beaten up.

Why are they so ashamed with yoga being a part of Hinduism and Hinduism being a part of yoga?

Hindus need to have a dharmayuddha to not reclaim (reclaim yoga? Are you joking? Yoga is part of Hinduism; to reclaim yoga would be similar to a Hindu trying to reclaim Shiva) Yoga but to get the facts spread.

I need help from the moderators and the great contributors to this website to help me with the questions I have asked. Please give me ease and comfort to my ailing mind that has become saddened due to blasphemies like "Christian Yoga", "Praise Move", etc. If you are going to do Surya Namaskar and say verses from the Bible at the same time, please note that you are going down a dead end and insulting a Vedic deity that has been recorded and worshipped older than Jesus and is thousands of years older than the Bible.