Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selecting a Mantra

Selecting a Mantra

Namaste,

I need a mantra to get a romantic relationship moving along in the right direction, like all the things surrounding it. My boyfriend lives far away and he's trying to get an apartment so i can move in with him but he doesn't have the money, so i need that to move along, and us getting engaged to move along, etc, etc. He's already expressed that he wants to marry me but he doesn't have the money for a ring. (he is not hindu btw). So what Mantra would be best for this? I was considering "Om Radha Krishnaya Namaha"

Om Gam Ganapataye Namah.

Re: Selecting a Mantra

delete
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 17 January 2014 at 05:53 PM.

Catnip,

There are many forms of Ganapathi. Some special forms such as Sri Uchista Ganapathi have been adviced by certain astrologers to be prayed to for married people to beget children, etc. I bet there is some form of Ganapathi that can remove obstacles surrounding your marriage and enable you to live with your boyfriend/fiance. I think you can ask a trained astrologer.

Best of Luck.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste Sudas Paijavana,

He has said he will study Hinduism with me and look on during Puja, etc but he can't force himself to become Hindu, i have already discussed it with him. I am hoping he will naturally fall into it, and i think he hopes that too, since it is what i want. (all he wants to do is to please me, he loves me with all his heart, he just can't do things that are impossible for him) I will be moving into what will be his and his friend's apartment (he can't afford it on his own) because he has a very good job lined up for him when he graduates, and he lives in a different state from me. I can ask him to try cutting down on beef, at least starting when i live with him but i can do nothing about our roommate. By the way, the only reason he is moving out of his parents' house is because there is no room for me to move in with him there. Also I'd appreciate nobody saying i should give him up for someone who is Hindu, because he is going to try to be as Hindu as he can for me. He's already said i am allowed to raise our children as Hindus and i love him more than anyone I've ever been with, and he's ok with anything i do that's healthy and makes me happy. He has actually been encouraging me in my path on Hinduism since i started, because it made me so happy! I hope that one day Hinduism will make him happy too. (by the way i haven't gone through the name-giving ceremony yet, so I'm not a full Hindu, but so far the journey has been amazing!)

UPDATE: i consulted him about the beef thing and he said he can abstain from eating beef when i live with him. He also said that his future roommate always goes for chicken when they go out for burgers anyway so he doesn't like beef that much in the first place. (although he likes it sometimes i'm sure i can get him to agree to only eat it when we go out of the house to eat)

Namaste Viraja,

Could i find a certified astrologer online? I live in America and have no idea where i'd find one around here.................how much would it cost to have one find this out for me? just an estimate.... Perhaps a priest could give me a mantra?
    Last edited by catnip; 20 June 2013 at 07:44 PM.

Namaste,

I found one that may be suitable, its prescribed to go along with Ganesha worship and its for delayed marriage

Om Shriganesham Vidhnesham Vivahaharthe Te Namah

Can someone tell me if this will be suitable? Also can someone tell me what all the words mean exactly? Also the devanagari and diacritical marks....

Om Gam Ganapataye Namah

delete
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 17 January 2014 at 05:52 PM.

Namaste,

Pt. Sanjay Rath is a good astrologer. I have frequently seen that he and astrologers in his organization - SJC, give out mantras for solving problems.

I am not aware of other good astrologers who would consult.

Pranam.

Namaste,

Even his quick consultation is more than i can afford............

If not, you can try his sishyas - like Visti Larsen, Rafal Gendarz...

Sri Mathre namaha,

Namaste Catnip,

The Ganapathi mantra in your Signature is more than enough to solve your problem. Need not go after any other mantra wasting your time. Spend an hour in the morning and evening for about 21 days chanting the mantra sitting near your pooja alter. Use a rosary to count if you have one, otherwise go on chanting for 1 hour 15 mts at a stretch. This way you shall complete 100000 times by the end of the 21 days period.

Before commencing the chanting, do not forget to make a resolve that you wish to chant this mantra to solve all problems related to your marriage and that you both should live together happily.

May the divine Mother bless you both.

Regards
    Sivoham

That, which is the cause for the entire Cosmos to be as it is, is Mahamaya the divine player.

Rameeshh

Thread Information