Thread: Fascinated by an image

Fascinated by an image

Yesterday I was browsing through some random Shiva pictures on web, and this is not the first time for me to do so.
    Yesterday, I came across this one picture of Shiva, and I was not able to move my eyes away from the picture. Many times I tried to get over with it and move to the next image, when I would again come back to that peculiar one.

Even while trying to sleep, the image would time and again come in front of my eyes. The first thing I did this morning was to look at the picture again and till then, I was kind of restless.
    I am not able to interpret. is this some message that Mahadev wants to deliver? Does he want me to visit the place where the statue is? I dont even know where the statue in the picture is.

Or is it just the brilliant work of the photographer and the creator of the statue. I am not sure.
    Seeking help of all of you. What to interpret out of it. I am way too restless since yesterday.

Here is the picture
    http://missionsharingknowledge.files...a_by_ram75.jpg

Re: Fascinated by an image

This is the statue of Lord Shiva at Rishikesh which got washed away y'day or day before. I hope when the water subsides government does something to restore it. I need to see and touch it before I die once. That being said, like you guessed may be Mahadev wants to tell you something. Read the signs around you and you might stumble on something. All I can make out is if you are going through tough times He is saying reach out to me or something from this incident at Rishikesh could be linked to you.

http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_f..._300/image.jpg

You can see how gracefully the Supreme Lord is in the midst of the ferocious Ganga.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

This has been talked about before i remember, thankfully...that i can remember...this morning. Om Namah Shivaya <3

http://hindudharmaforums.com/showthr...ight=Rishikesh

Interestingly i had the same experience, every Form of Mahadeva i have is this style...Mahayogi.

Your picture above is actually of the Shiva about three statues ago... I still use this picture as my main for my blog...but in a blue form because it was the picture which inspired me to find out why i was so moved by the image. That is how i found Parmarth, who commisioned the statue. They had it replaced twice now that i can remember...probably more.

I used to think i should be going there...and maybe this is what Mahadeva wants, i know it will happen if it is what He has planned.

But, maybe it was about Mahayogi all along...the Form which i have always related to...

He comes to us in the Best most wonderful way...and I needed Mahayogi most of all.

Quote Originally Posted by realdemigod View Post
    This is the statue of Lord Shiva at Rishikesh which got washed away y'day or day before. I hope when the water subsides government does something to restore it. I need to see and touch it before I die once. That being said, like you guessed may be Mahadev wants to tell you something. Read the signs around you and you might stumble on something. All I can make out is if you are going through tough times He is saying reach out to me or something from this incident at Rishikesh could be linked to you.

http://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_f..._300/image.jpg

You can see how gracefully the Supreme Lord is in the midst of the ferocious Ganga.
    I just know that I was planning to visit Haridwar and Rishikesh around the same time. I had even got my tickets booked, which eventually I had to cancel
    Maybe I will have to retrospect a bit... Thanks all of you for your replies.

You can still see a smaller version of this image still within the gardens of Parmarth Niketan. They have wonderful gardens.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3207/2...edf_z.jpg?zz=1

Namaste.

It appears as if Lord Shiva is crying...like statues of Mother Mary.

Maybe it's because He realises his fate...maybe it's for the future of mankind...maybe that's why it fascinates you.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
    Namaste.

It appears as if Lord Shiva is crying...like statues of Mother Mary.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    You are right, I didnt notice it looks like he s crying!!

Hi,
    A humble requert to you,plz don't try to interpret shiva. Just feel it,don't interpret. U will get confused.
    Sambasadashivaya Namah

Thread Information