Thread: Help me ! Is my profession right for me?

Help me ! Is my profession right for me?

Hi Gurujans ,

I have completed my U.G in may 2011, and joined PG because of parents pressure and i have discontinued it on November 2011 (though I got a free seat in a top government college in chennai).

Because I was interested on trading (Forex, stocks , commodities). It has been 1.5 years but still im not making money. I used to read and trade about forex about 15 hours per day. Now im at a stage where I have learnt well,I know how the price of currency move with over 95% accuracy but im lacking in execution. Something within myself is stopping me. I dont know how to express that..

As it has been 2 years since I have started , now my parents have started pressurizing me to do higher studies again. Dont know whether im doing it right or not . Please let me know am I in the right track?

If yes can you let me know , from which period I will start making money Any mantra remedy .

I also have strong interest towards spiritual and vedas/ancient science related stuffs.
    I have also joined Jyotish class from Aug 2012.

Here are my details:
    DOB: 13/08/1990
    TOB: 13.45
    POB: Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu

Thanks
    Logesh

Re: Help me ! Is my profession right for me?

Please can any one analyse my chart ?

Dear Loegsh

Your destiny number obtained by adding all the digits of your date, month and year is 40, and your date or personality number is 13. Both your destiny and personality number add up to 4, which represent Rahu.

Chant "Aum Kleem Kayanaya Namah" 4 times or multiples of 4 times. Chant if possible, during Rahu Kalam each day. Chant especially on Saturdays, for Saturn is a friend of Rahu. The name "Kayana" pleases Rahu immensely.

Visualize pouring oil on Rahu during these days and times with Love and Reverence.

If you happen to visit a temple, circumambulate the navagrahas with particular reverence to Rahu and Saturn.

If someone in your family or outside criticizes Rahu or Saturn, do not agree.

Revere in your mind, Rahu will know and start blessing you to move ahead with speed.

Chant Durga Dvatrimsa Namavali and Kali Ashottara Sata Namavali, for the terrible Goddess is ruling over Rahu.

Regards
    Ra K Sankar

Namaste,

The activities you mentioned are gambling disguised as a legitimate business. Are you asking for tips on seeking divine intervention in making money by gambling?

You say that you have been doing trading for 1.5 years but have not made any money. Without a job or any other source of income, whose money have you been playing with? If it was your parents money, do you intend to bankrupt them by making some wrong moves?

Get yourself education first and then you can get a job and lose your own money, rather than somebody else's. And don't be seeking divine intervention in this activity. Looking at the stars and chanting mantras for gods to help you with your gambling is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Stop dreaming, wake up and get real!

Pranam.

Om Tat Sat,

As per the Birth details given Mars/Rahu will start from June 12th 2013 onwards and your fortunes will start changing from then on for sure. In your birth chart 4 planets are in Venus Star and 3 of them are in Saturn's star. Venus denotes money and Saturn is in the second house which denotes money or wealth. Saturn aspects your 10th house of profession and saturn is in Venus star. 10th house has Mercury the planet indicating trade, share market etc. Again Mercury is in the star of Venus. Venus is in your 9th house blessed with exhulted Jupiter and Sun. Jupiter again denotes wealth and Sun denotes through fair means.

Overall share market is an ideal career for you. You will have a major lift from July 1st 2014 onwards when Mars/Guru starts.

The placement of Guru, Sun and Kethu in explains your interest towards religion and spirituality. This will grow with your age for sure.

I'm a humble learner of this fascinating art and hope this helps you.

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Om Tat Sat,

As per the Birth details given Mars/Rahu will start from June 12th 2013 onwards and your fortunes will start changing from then on for sure. In your birth chart 4 planets are in Venus Star and 3 of them are in Saturn's star. Venus denotes money and Saturn is in the second house which denotes money or wealth. Saturn aspects your 10th house of profession and saturn is in Venus star. 10th house has Mercury the planet indicating trade, share market etc. Again Mercury is in the star of Venus. Venus is in your 9th house blessed with exhulted Jupiter and Sun. Jupiter again denotes wealth and Sun denotes through fair means.

Overall share market is an ideal career for you. You will have a major lift from July 1st 2014 onwards when Mars/Guru starts.

The placement of Guru, Sun and Kethu in explains your interest towards religion and spirituality. This will grow with your age for sure.

I'm a humble learner of this fascinating art and hope this helps you.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishnaji thank you for your analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra K Sankar View Post
    Dear Loegsh

Your destiny number obtained by adding all the digits of your date, month and year is 40, and your date or personality number is 13. Both your destiny and personality number add up to 4, which represent Rahu.

Chant "Aum Kleem Kayanaya Namah" 4 times or multiples of 4 times. Chant if possible, during Rahu Kalam each day. Chant especially on Saturdays, for Saturn is a friend of Rahu. The name "Kayana" pleases Rahu immensely.

Visualize pouring oil on Rahu during these days and times with Love and Reverence.

If you happen to visit a temple, circumambulate the navagrahas with particular reverence to Rahu and Saturn.

If someone in your family or outside criticizes Rahu or Saturn, do not agree.

Revere in your mind, Rahu will know and start blessing you to move ahead with speed.

Chant Durga Dvatrimsa Namavali and Kali Ashottara Sata Namavali, for the terrible Goddess is ruling over Rahu.

Regards
    Ra K Sankar
    Sankar ji,

Thanks a lot for such a great help. I'll follow the procedure you've
    mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

The activities you mentioned are gambling disguised as a legitimate business. Are you asking for tips on seeking divine intervention in making money by gambling?

You say that you have been doing trading for 1.5 years but have not made any money. Without a job or any other source of income, whose money have you been playing with? If it was your parents money, do you intend to bankrupt them by making some wrong moves?

Get yourself education first and then you can get a job and lose your own money, rather than somebody else's. And don't be seeking divine intervention in this activity. Looking at the stars and chanting mantras for gods to help you with your gambling is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Stop dreaming, wake up and get real!

Pranam.

Believer ji,

Thank you for your reply.
    Im not gambling, I place my trades on fundamental and technical analysis.

Namaste logesharun,

I must first state that I am a student of this knowledge and not yet a practicing Jyotisha, your request has coincided with the subject of my study at this, the position of lagnesha, which is why I have respond to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by logesharun View Post
    Please can any one analyse my chart ?
    How is your health?

Your Langna lord is positioned (parka lagna) is in the sixth house, this is a trickery placement, one must be particularly careful of sadripu which will reduce the agni from your lagna and thus effect your health. One particularity of a having a 6th house lagnesha is that your mind will interpret the 3rd from lagna to be its root of your success, in your case here is Rahu in Makara, a combination that might lead to your being overly risk taking and prone to mishap, the 8th being 3rd from lagnesha you will be attracted to the risk taking aspect ...

The tug against this path that you are feeling, I suspect to be coming from your Atma karaka which is placed in your 9th house of dharma and good fortune, this fortune however is spiritual. Chandra, which is placed with your Lagnesha in 6th is also lord of your 9th bring your thought towards dharma which is very much in your heart, causing you this doubt as to trading being your best path. This instinct is good as your Atma karaka is Surya, placed in 9th with exalted Guru, have you considered teaching, or a more directional role for a future?
    Atma karaka in 9th shows fortune, but of a spiritual nature, and your sadripus in sixth do suggest a danger for your health or of a loss if you do not address them. Your Mangala is exalted and your lagnesha can bring great fame, I can not however state if this will be fame or infamy. Again the emphasis upon particular care being required, for you on your path.

Your 8th lord is in the 10th is indicating a risk of incurring debt, this is in your 5th from lagnesha, another fair warning.

You might like to consider working with your 6th, rather than being led by it. By this I mean working in a field relating to the 6th house such as medical finance or even military, working with others debt, something to offset the influence, beware of your path ...

Are you perhaps trying to resolve a problem of an existing debt, by trading?
    Perhaps you have been persuaded or even pressured by a close relative to take this path?
    I see that you have 10th lord in 9th and 9th lord in 6th which I feel, might play a part in your current situation ...

You have the possibility for great success but you must be very careful in your choices, apparently you are already reflecting upon this, which is a good thing.

In answer to your question "Help me ! Is my profession right for me?" Only you can decide this, but I will highlight the risks presented which are not inconsequential; personally I would recommend you study a little Patajali before embarking, to make you more resolute before you are tested; I am not sure that a Government school will provide this level of training.

Please remember that I am just starting out, and that as such you should consider seek an others advice before making any decisions. You are in an internet forum where we discuss Jyotish, rather than practices it.
    You have however come to an excellent place to develop your love for the 9th house, and might I suggest that you keep reading and posting here on this forum in matters of spirituality, that it is there within that you might develop more of an idea as to your best path. Perhaps your AtmaKaraka brought you here for this very reason?

Food for thought, I hope that this makes some sense to you.

Kind regards.
    Last edited by Mana; 09 July 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information