Namaste,

I have a relative (female - 43 yrs of age) who is extremely lethargic. Although she works fulltime as a teacher, I know her to be an extremely lethargic person as I know her very well and since her young age at that. At her young age, she never used to help out with any household work, even very little help, and had food served to her at her place. She would take a big nap every day after returning from school or college. She grew up like that, and became a family woman. She has her parent living with her, who takes care of running the family for her including cooking. Being a mother of a 23 yr old and then a 19 yr old, there is not even a day she cooked or washed the vessels or folded the clothes out of laundry or ran errands at the shop. Sometimes, she is so very lethargic that when the servant maid washes the clothes (she is in India, a middle-class woman) and has it piled up and has left for some reason, even if it took a week, the wet clothes would lay just there piled up and this lady would not have picked it up and let it hang in the racks for drying!

Can jyotish explain this type of lethargy? What would be the cure, the remedy, is there a prayer to rectify this behaviour?

Thanks.