Thread: Namaste and greetings from Italy

Namaste and greetings from Italy

Namaste! Hi to all!
    My name is Roberto, I'm a 41 years old, married with a little 2 years old doughter. I'm a civil engineer, my current field of job is transportation engineering, and I'm working as a manager for sustainability and environmnet protection.
    I've made a personal journey throught the main monotheistic religion of the western, just starting with the Christianity, where my origins belong, passing within Judaism and finally approaching Islam. I think that all of them are a sort of portal to connect with the divine plan, but in any of them I've found also several misconceptions. I.e., the first of all is that "if you're not Christian you go to hell", "if you're not a Muslim, God never forgive you" or "if you don't have a genetical map rooted with Jewish origin you can't really be connected with God". So I started to study hindu and I entered a new world made by real tollerance and opened mind, where all the way are "sustainable" and all it's based upon a personal perception.
    So, suggested by the Oxfor Center for Hindu Studies - the first place where I landed, I start studying the Bhagava Gita...and now...I'm here to share with this amazing community my new way of life, and spiritual path for me and my entire family! Thank you for have accepting my request.
    Namaste!
    Kind regards
    Roberto

Re: Namaste and greetings from Italy

Namaste and welcome Roberto
    "Faith is to believe what you do not see. Faith's reward is to see what you believed." -Swami Chinmayananda

Re: Namaste and greetings from Italy

Namaste,

Welcome to the forum.

Pranam.

Thread Information