Thread: Ancestors

Ancestors

I haven't seen a post on this yet, and it has been one of the driving forces in my being on this forum, and general interest in this way of life.

Westerners claim humans haven't been around that long, they put us as homosapien on a timeline next to neanderthal and homoerectus, the western "fact" states this:

"It’s believed that humans originated about 200,000 years ago in the Middle Paleolithic period in southern Africa. By 70,000 years ago, humans migrated out of Africa and began colonizing the entire planet. They spread to Eurasia and Oceania 40,000 years ago, and reached the Americas by 14,500 years ago. "

However:

If you use the internet to it's advantage, Indians claim humans not only originated there, but that we existed there 500,000 + years ago.
    Westerners outright deny this claim, however there are artifacts of human make from that time period. 500,000 years bc.

If there are artifacts, how can we deny that as far as we know the earliest form of homosapien was in India. I want to know why the west admits the artifacts have been correctly carbon dated to that age, but still deny the existence of the humans that made them.
    Has the whole purpose been to destabilize Indian culture in the west and promote Christianity.
    If you read up on the mughal empire there are some intriguing english interventions.

I feel like my culture is lying to me, feel like? I know they are.
    I'm one of few people that understand in entirety what the system is, how I am confined to it, and unable to resist, I simply detest it.

I'd do anything to be a free human.

But more than anything, I feel lost, I feel like I don't have a home, I need to know my ancestors, I need to know who I am, where I come from, Not just I: But humanity Itself, I need that insight to put my heart and mind at rest:

If anyone has any information that can help me with this then please do. I do believe that humans existed 500,000 years ago, I think it may be even further back than that.
    But i need to know why it's been hidden from the whole of western society, I need to know where i come from, and where my home is.
    We're the same, You and I.

Re: Ancestors

I'd recommend you to search on Google: cremo forbidden archeology

regards

Namaste.

I learned that all Human Beings originated in the Rift Valley in Africa with the latest known fossil evidence of Homo Erectus being found there.

They then, migrated...as you said, out of Africa and across land bridges that are no longer there now due to a great flood (or a whole series of great floods).

It was that, which we now call Biodiversity or Ecodiversity that resulted in one of the greatest works of all time - 'The Origin of Species' by Charles Darwin.

*It is his 200th birthday this year.

Anyway, you just get on to the great 'Weathering Of The Sphinx' debate.

Science proves that water was involved in the weathering of the Sphinx and lot of it...like monsoons.

The last time that Egypt was a rainforest? = 20-25,000 years ago (and scholars say the Sphinx is only 5-7,000 years old).

First, I'll go into the Aboriginies in Australia. They have been here for 30,000+ years... since The Dreaming.

How did they get here? How did they develop such sophisticated tools, language and culture independent from each other over such large distance like Australia?

* I have just been watching a program on Aboriginal archaeology called 'Footprints'....amazing show btw!

Each tribe out of Africa developed into a different Genus, from Neanderthal in the North, to Homo Australis in the South.

Mankind was capable of many brilliant things even before we think he could even possibly know it. We don't give our ancestors much credit at all.

....or maybe they had help, like.....Aliens!

I mean, why else do you have exactly the same writing on opposite sides of the Earth @ 10-15,000 years ago carbon dated to exactly the same time/era at a time when boat travel was impossible?

Why do we have an 'equator' circling around Earth and intersecting the Pyramids in Egypt & in Macchu Picchu, Angkor Wat, Stonehenge, Borobadhur etc?

How did the people of that time know what Astronomy/Astrology was in such fine detail, and the 'Golden Ratio' worked out with mathematical precision?

Why do we have so many OOPArts (Out Of Place Artifacts) from one civilisation showing up smack bang right in the middle of another - like that Antikithera Device (and what does that even do anyway?).

I am not about to go all 'Erich Von Daniken' here, but the questions are still worth a bit more than an instant dismissal.

Our Science says 'this is so' and therefore it 'must be so' (to people). If Science says that civilised human society is no longer than 7-10,000 years old because of skeletal/archeological evidence or proof, that's what everybody will believe.

They find underwater cities like Dwarka and that place of the coast of Japan and Biminy in the USA. but the carbon datings of such places are always 'inconclusive', so yes, I do see your point.

If I had to take an educated guess on such matters, I would say that for the 200, 000 + years that 'humans' have been on the globe in one shape or another, we have been 'Civilised' and building beautiful cities, monuments, and feats of engineering from 15-20,000 years ago and not the 5-7,000 years as scientists all believe.

Aum Namah Shivaya
    Last edited by Necromancer; 31 July 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Pretty much everything you said there I have read about, But my main issue is, I want to understand why society especially western, has prevented this knowledge from being mainstream, it's like the government is trying to keep the public away from this knowledge, and constantly deny things existed before Christ etc.

On a personal note, I had not one ounce of spirituality within me until earlier this year when I met a Hindu and went back to his home with him on the same day. (surreal experience but one that will stick with me)
    Since then I have been confusing myself ever since, mainly with knowledge, but it's all the unanswered whys.

In my personal opinion, nothing is fact, it's just someone else opinion verified by sympathizers however:

If this makes sense.

I don't feel English, I know I was born here, (I do not know where my ancestors are from though, as my parents are adopted)
    My whole life I've been made to feel English, morally, socially, to be civilized, i used to look upon the empires achievements with great admiration. and now those feelings are of disgust and hostility:
    I feel like a very lost soul in a very large world and have no idea where to go:
    My biggest desire is to be true to myself, and I feel that within ancient knowledge is the freedom I seek. the understanding of what it is to be human, why I am human, and what connects me to my past lives and actions.

For a long time I've looked to the plains of Africa and felt maybe i would go there and feel at home, like some kind of nomad. but then I started to look for things older: when the continent was one. and it leads me to India and asia.

(I've read and watched lots on, Egypt, India, ancient aliens, Easter island etc, and the internet is slowly running out of information for me to digest unless i learn to read scripture in foreign writing: But it's a need to know issue. I have no idea why, best not to ask myself, but I have this drive, this calling to find out who I am, and I just know it's deep rooted in the past, myself is rooted in the past too: I just need to find it, I would be more at peace with myself and everything around me if i achieved this, feeling of humanity, feeling of home, In England I feel like a caged animal slowly being broken to the government and society, but i wont break for them so easily, and I'm not afraid of the consequence of knowledge may take me, I fear not death, I simply need to absorb)
    We're the same, You and I.

Thread Information