Thread: duelism vs non-duelism.

1. Arrow duelism vs non-duelism.

Non duelism has no base and it is proof less but i think duelism supports many statement's of veda's and upanishad's . Mayavada is proof less as it has no supportive statement.......

Re: duelism vs non-duelism.

Quote Originally Posted by madhwavadiraja View Post
    Non duelism has no base and it is proof less but i think duelism supports many statement's of veda's and upanishad's . Mayavada is proof less as it has no supportive statement.......
    Namaste.

When it all ends, duality doesn't become non-duality because it already is.

What 'proof' would you accept of a non-dual state? Just think about it...or better yet, intuit it.

Sometimes, when we think too much, we confuse ourselves and go round and around in circles.

So, the trick is not to think (just for a minute or two, it won't hurt you).

Don't read this with your mind. Read it with that part of you which already knows these things.

Let it bypass all your logical reasoning (because that's what gets in the way and keeps you in the 'dual' state).

Are you ready for this?

i think duelism supports many statement's of veda's and upanishad's .
    Chhandogya Upanishad - Chapter 2 - The Primacy of Being

http://www.dharmicscriptures.org/Cha...shnananda).pdf

Please just read only the second chapter. It won't take you long...but read it with an open heart and mind....just feel Uddalaka's words and don't ask any questions in your mind...don't overthink or overjudge this.

Then you will know.

Aum Namah Shivaya

Re: duelism vs non-duelism.

Namaste madhwavadiraja!

Quote Originally Posted by madhwavadiraja View Post

May I please ask what might show that Dvaita is the clearer or more exact understanding of the Upanishads?

Would Advaita demand that we accept, for example, the sun-god to be the same thing as the physical sun, while Dvaita considers the sun and the sun god to be two (hence Dvaita) separate entities?
    Last edited by rakovsky; 11 October 2016 at 03:20 PM.

Thread Information