Thread: Budha Graha-the planet of communication

Budha Graha-the planet of communication

Mercury or Budha is considered to be the planet of communication. Age wise , it is known as the 'Prince' and therefore represents the Kumara avastha.
    It is a receptive planet and is impacted by the graha sitting with it.
    People having the job of speaking or composing messages are greatly impacted by this planet. One can not be a good writer without the support of this planet.

In conjunction with Sun, it produces the very famous Budh-aditya yoga, which is good for tasks involving use of intellect.

It has natural lordship over the 3rd and 6th houses, and therefore produces good results therein.
    In the third house, it gives an curious mind and a very good handwriting as well.
    In the 6th houses, it gives excellent communication skills and analytical abilities.

Re: Budha Graha-the planet of communication

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Dear Mr. Jyotish,

We are considered a sadācārin¹ when a post begins with a welcome, a hello, some preamble to his/her post that is well received by our HDF members. Please consider starting off your post with a hello, or a namasté , or some salutation.

It is our custom here to do this...we ask you to join in on this custom.

iti śivaṁ

words
    • sadācāra - virtuous conduct , good manners , well conducted, well mannered
      • sad = sat - good or honest or wise or respectable people
      • ācāra = conduct , manner of action , behaviour , good behavior , good conduct
    • Hence the sadācārin is one having "having pure, bright, good conduct "
    यतसà¥à¤¤à¥à¤µà¤‚ शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṠśivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Mr. Jyotish,

I have Mercury for Aquarius lagna sitting in 9th house in Libra, conjoining a debilitated Sun. Do you think I still get the benefit of Budha-Aditya yoga or not?

Thanks.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Om Tat Sat,

It depends on Mars & Venus. This will give a clear picture whether Neecha Banga has happened for the Sun. Also we need to check Navamsa as well to get a better picture.

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Mr. Jyotish,

I have Mercury for Aquarius lagna sitting in 9th house in Libra, conjoining a debilitated Sun. Do you think I still get the benefit of Budha-Aditya yoga or not?

Thanks.
    Viraja ji,

mercury is an important planet for Aquarius lagna. Its placement in 9th house is good in itself. However, when conjoined with a debilitated sun in the 9th house, it will not give you the benefits of Budh-Aditya yoga as sun is in its weakest position.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Dear Mr. Jyotish,

We are considered a sadācārin¹ when a post begins with a welcome, a hello, some preamble to his/her post that is well received by our HDF members. Please consider starting off your post with a hello, or a namasté , or some salutation.

It is our custom here to do this...we ask you to join in on this custom.

iti śivaṁ

words
    • sadācāra - virtuous conduct , good manners , well conducted, well mannered
      • sad = sat - good or honest or wise or respectable people
      • ācāra = conduct , manner of action , behaviour , good behavior , good conduct
    • Hence the sadācārin is one having "having pure, bright, good conduct "
    Hari om

Dear Yajvan ji,

I think that we, at HDF share our knowledge of jyotish through this wonderful platform with each other.
    I have read the posts of many members here which had no preamble or welcome, so I did not pay much attention to that with the view that we are here to share our knowledge and not to make formalities.
    I think that sometimes, even the use of sophisticated words like 'Sadachari' is sufficient to offend a person.
    Also, the repeated act of criticising a person again and again can make a person feel resentful.
    Thanks.

Thread Information