Namaste,

It is said dasha of 9th lord is highly auspicious, even more so for Kumba lagna, as Venus the 9th lord hold lordship over a Kendra and a Trikona.

Well, I am running this so-called Venus mahadasha for Kumbha Lagna, and I can tell, it is ordinary. I used to be employed for a good 10 yrs before, and for the last 2 yrs, I am a homemaker. It is not that I am not getting jobs, I am not applying for any. I just do not feel motivated to continue my employment for various reasons. Whereas, when I was employed about 5 yrs ago, I used to imagine Venus dasha being such an auspicious one, that it is going to give me some kind of prominence in employment issues, whereas here I am, totally unmotivated to seek employment.

Also everyone before used to acclaim so much of my 'Dhana-yoga' - that is the conjunction of Jupiter the 2nd/11th lord with Venus the 9th lord in my 10th house - and there has been no results of this dhana-yoga felt either. Why so? Is it because my Venus is in Rasi-Sandhi or because a retro-Saturn is aspecting the combo?

Can anyone answer the above concerns for me? My DOB is Oct 31st, 1971, 2:32 PM, Chennai, India.

Thanks and regards.