Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Venus mahadasha for Aquarius lagna

Re: Venus mahadasha for Aquarius lagna

Om Tat Sat,

As per your birth details Venus is in Gandanda. i.e, in a Rasi Sandhi. In general planets prone to this will not give good results even if they have good lordship.

Thanks
    Krishna

Planets Degrees House Nakshatra Padam Navansa Nak.Lord Ascendent (As) 18 Aqu 13' 04.78" 1 Shatabhisha 4 Pis Rahu Sun (Su) 13 Lib 49' 09.41" 9 Svaati 3 Aqu Rahu Moon (Mo) 08 Pis 09' 25.01" 2 U.Bhadrapada 2 Vir Saturn Mars (Ma) 03 Aqu 23' 34.64" 1 Dhanishta 4 Sco Mars Mercury (Me) 27 Lib 48' 51.34" 9 Vishaakha 3 Gem Jupiter Jupiter (Ju) 15 Sco 13' 13.55" 10 Anuraadha 4 Sco Saturn Venus (Ve) 00 Sco 45' 00.42" 10 Vishaakha 4 Can Jupiter Saturn (Sa) 11 Tau 32' 10.29" R 4 Rohini 1 Ari Moon Rahu (Ra) 16 Cap 25' 55.79" R 12 Shravana 2 Tau Moon Ketu (Ke) 16 Can 25' 55.79" R 6 Pushya 4 Sco Saturn

Namaste Krishna ji,

An astrologer said my Venus is in Pushkara Navamsa. It is said planets in Pushkara Navamsa get nullified of their bad placements in Rashi chart and even if in debility, if they are in Pushkara Navamsa, yield wholly beneficial results?

You can see the bolded line below in the first table which says, for Scorpio (Watery sign) in Rashi, the pushkar Navamshas are 1st Navamsa in Cancer and Scorpio and 3rd Navamsa in Pisces. As you can see, my venus which is at 1 degree something in Scorpio rashi, is placed thus in 1st Navamsa in Cancer, and thus in Pushkar Navamsa.

Some info on Pushkara Navamsa:

Following navamsa are Pushkar Navamsa:

In Fiery signs, Aries & Leo: 7th Navamsa and in Sagittarius: 9th navamsa
    In Earty signs, Taurus & Virgo: 3rd navamsa and in Capricorn: 5th navamsa
    In Airy signs, Gemini & Libra: 6th navamsa and in Aquarius: 8th navamsa
    In Watery signs, Cancer & Scorpio: 1st navamsa and in Pisces: 3rd navamsa

From: http://ijyotish.com/blog/2009/09/06/...hkara-navamsa/

Komilla Sutton writes in her article on Pushkara Navamsa:
    Pushkara navamshas are special navamshas that enhance the quality of the planet. Pushkara bhagas are special degrees, which bring good luck and auspicious energy to the chart. Push means to nourish and kara means who does or what causes. So pushkara navamsha nourishes the quality of the planet placed within it. This can take the quality of the planet from ordinary to extra-ordinary. Pushkara are not given in many texts. They form the secret part of Vedic astrology in which when you dig deep; you come up with gems of analysis. The secret part was essential to give serious astrologers insight where the amateurs could fail. Chandra Kala Nadi, Jataka Parijata have a few shlokas that mention them. I read about Pushkara in C S Patel’s book Navamsha and Nadi Astrology, Jataka Parijata and Chandra Kala Nadi, but the final analysis is my own research and experience. Pushkara navamshas are special navamshas that enhance the quality of the planet. Pushkara bhagas are special degrees, which bring good luck and auspicious energy to the chart. Push means to nourish and kara means who does or what causes. So pushkara navamsha nourishes the quality of the planet placed within it. This can take the quality of the planet from ordinary to extra-ordinary. Pushkara are not given in many texts. They form the secret part of Vedic astrology in which when you dig deep; you come up with gems of analysis. The secret part was essential to give serious astrologers insight where the amateurs could fail. Chandra Kala Nadi, Jataka Parijata have a few shlokas that mention them. I read about Pushkara in C S Patel’s book Navamsha and Nadi Astrology, Jataka Parijata and Chandra Kala Nadi, but the final analysis is my own research and experience. Pushkara Navamsha Navamsha is the most important varga. Planet positions in their navamsha finally decide whether they are strong or weak in the chart. Do they feel supported or not. Therefore Pushkara navamshas become very important. They are specific areas in charts that nourish which give planets the capacity to heal and regenerate themselves. This special navamsha allow the personality to flourish. Regardless of the situation of the planet, its qualities become replenished. It is always the navamsha ruled by the same signs within the same elements that become pushkara The pushkara navamshas throw up some interesting points. The rulerships of the navamshas are by benefic planets. Jupiter and Venus ruler nine pushkara each, one in fire, earth and air elements, whereas Moon and Mercury rule one each in Water elements. Water signs are known as moksha houses as well. Moksha houses are about self-realisation and the rulership of Moon and Mercury- the two planets of the mind should that we have to nourish our mind before we can aspire to realise ourselves. Another way of looking at it is that a nourished and quiet mind helps us to go towards self-realization. The planets that are not placed in pushkara need to be energized, as they do not have the capacity to nourish themselves. Pushkara Bhaga Pushkara bhaga are specific degrees where planets become especially auspicious to do good. The exact degree is becomes very powerful agent for being positive, whereas the navamsha is still powerful but not as intense as the degree. Pushkara degrees are used for Muhurta. Choosing the muhurta lagna on a pushkara bhaga makes that a very auspicious moment.
    To read full article: Visit Site

There are total 24 Pushkar Navamsa (Every Sign has 2 Pushkar Navamsa), so 12*2=24
    For Agni Tatva rashi's(Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
    7th and 9th navamsa
    For Bhoomi Tatva Rashi's(Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
    3rd and 5th navamsa
    For Vayu Tatva rashi's(Gemini, Libra, Aquarius)
    6th and 8th Navamsa
    For Jal tatva Rashi's(Cancer, Scorpio, Pieces)
    1st and 3rd navamsa
    Last edited by Viraja; 23 August 2013 at 09:24 AM.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Dear Virajaji

sarva dharma parityajya mAmekam sharaNam vraja
    aham tvam sarva papebhyo mokshayishAmi, mA suchah
    Last edited by smaranam; 23 August 2013 at 03:32 PM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

That is a very nice saying, Smaranam ji. It speaks of the greatness of devotion unto the Lord and that he says he will free the devotee of all desires. Thank you.

The only reason I am curious to know about my chart and some of its yogas that are not working is because of the reason that I believe desires are the ones that stand in one's way for moksha. There cannot be anybody who does not have atleast some desires and strives for them, although there is a distinction between sinful desires and sinless ones. My desires are sinless - they are dependent on my ability for fruitful work. If they manifested, I feel that path to my moksha will become more easier for me because the fruition of that desire will yield to satisfaction and an eventual subsiding of that desire. As an additional point, I would like to state that one's personality seems to be fully flourished if one is able to realize one's potential fully well.

Therefore in that aspect I became curious.

Not everybody's chart has yogas, and if we see good yogas in the chart, with the right planetary periods operating, we are all overcome with the curiosity to know if they will manifest at some point goingforth.

Although my 9th lord, being lord of dharma, has given me loads of devotion, which really satisfies me, to the point I do not miss my career at all. (Although I wish my 'dhana-yoga' could manifest ).

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    So, with this knowledge explain why we use the sun's position as another lagna.
    Greetings,

The sun would represent the atma (or perhaps the body as a whole).
    "Everybody wants to see God but nobody wants to do any sadhana." -- Swami Sivananda
    "You can advance only through karma yoga; by karma yoga you may benefit others also....Only hard work can make a person powerful and energetic." -- Haidakhan Babaji
    "Do everything you do as Śivathondu." -- Yogaswami

Om Tat Sat,

Namaste Viraja Ji,

I do not have any idea about Pushkara Navamsa and thanks for sharing the detailed information. I really appreciate it. I'll go through the links and come back to you if I've any questions.

The update I provided on Rasi Sandhi or Gandanda is based on the writings of Shri K.N. Rao.

Thanks
    Krishna

No problem, Krishna ji. I don't think many traditional astrologers are aware of Pushkara Navamsa. Typically, when we take to the chart to an astrologer in India, they read it without even looking at the degrees planets are in, leave alone considering Pushkara Navamsa. An astrologer once told me about this Pushkara Navamsa, and I do think that while in many ways, my Venus behaves as in Rasi Sandhi, in some other ways it seems quite enhanced too. Thanks for your efforts.

Sri Matre Namaha,

answer is simple Viraja ji. Venus does not have the power to do good both in Rasi and Navamsa. More so in Navamsa as he is placed in Shastiamsa.

Regarding Puskara Navamsa, I remember Visakha Nakshatra does not have any Pushkara Navamsa. Unable to recall.

But even if Venus is in Pushkara Navamsa, he cannot give good results owing to the low score in ashtaka varga. Ashtaka Varga Score of your ninth house is only 22 which is ruled by Venus in your case. A minimum of 26 bindus is required for the planets in Pushkara Navamsa to give good results.

You must also look at the Antardashas. Venus - Venus, Venus - Sun ( Debilitated ), Venus - Moon( 6th lord ).

I've not explained it in detail as I presume that you have fairly good knowledge about what I've written.

Regards,
    Rameeshh
    Last edited by kriyarameeshh; 13 September 2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Wanted to add some more points
    Sivoham

That, which is the cause for the entire Cosmos to be as it is, is Mahamaya the divine player.

Rameeshh

Thank you, Kriya Ramesh ji.

Sri Matre Namaha,

Viraja Ji, I read my own post after your reply and it sounded a little blunt to me which I did not intend to. The only thing I had in mind while writing the reply was to answer your questions and not predictions as I thought that you are well equipped to understand and overcome it.

Again Lakshmi Narayana hridayam is a good option.

Regards,
    Rameeshh
    Sivoham

That, which is the cause for the entire Cosmos to be as it is, is Mahamaya the divine player.

Rameeshh

Thread Information