Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Venus mahadasha for Aquarius lagna

Re: Venus mahadasha for Aquarius lagna

I would love to recite Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam, Kriyarameesh ji. Being a Vaishnava, they are father and mother to me. But it is quite tedious to recite Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam - first, being new to it, my Sanskrit pronunciation will make it too long, and secondly it will take a long time to recite Sri Narayana Hridayam, followed by Lakshmi Hridayam and then again with Narayana Hridayam. But, like you, an astrologer once suggested the same to me - to recite Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam. I have heard that when a pregnant woman recites Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam in the prescribed manner every Friday over kheer and drinks the kheer, a baby as splendid as Sriman Narayana will be born to them!

And secondly, if I start concentrating with Sri Lakshmi and Sriman Narayana, will I likely get swayed over by them that I will forget my real Ishta? (Sri Rama). As it happens, I've been sincerely worshiping Sri Rama each day for some years now... Too sad, a parihara that can be done to Sri Rama isn't there. I don't know if anybody else has fears like this..
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste all,

As per Vedic Astrology there is great importance of the planet Shukra(Venus) has great importance responsible to bring balance, harmony, affections etc. When there is presence of the Venus in natal chart of one’s Nakshatra then this period is called Venus Mahadasha. There are both benefic as well as malefic effects of Venus in Mahadasha.
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

When natal moon progresses and enters a nakshatra ruled by venus, then nativity experiences venus dasha. In vimshottari time-scale, moon progresses at the rate of 13d 20m in 7,20, 6, 10, 7, 18, 16, 19 and 17 years, from ketu to ..., mercury, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Suhita View Post
    Namaste all,

As per Vedic Astrology there is great importance of the planet Shukra(Venus) has great importance responsible to bring balance, harmony, affections etc. When there is presence of the Venus in natal chart of one’s Nakshatra then this period is called Venus Mahadasha. There are both benefic as well as malefic effects of Venus in Mahadasha.

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Namaste,

I don't know if this astrologer Kriya Ramesh is still following this board.

Nevertheless, I want to clarify certain things about what he said, because, jyotish is never out-dated.

First of all, I do not agree with this reading, at all.

My Sun is not just debilitated, he gets profound neechabanga from 3 factors in the Rasi chart.

Secondly, he does not know about Pushkara Navamsa (says he cannot recall). Yet he rules out Pushkara Navamsa!

Thirdly, the point about SAV (Sarvashtakavarga), etc -- they all change with parihara. Even more so, for planets in Rasi Sandhi.

I have done enough parihara and right now, an IT consultancy has sort of hired me with a promise to place me with one of their many clients in few months' time!!!

(I have done a LOT of pariharas to mother Mahalakshmi for Venus and Sri Rama, my ishta devata, for Sun in my chart).

Last but not the least, this sort of misguidance is against the interest of jyotish -- you never discourage someone by totally negating things. One of the things he says regarding why Venus will not give good results in my case, is, as per him, Venus rules 9th house and 9th house has only 22 bindhus in SAV score! But I want to ask him, what makes him predict this result for 'career' specifically? 9th house has a LOT of significations including father, boss, etc, and it may pertain to any of them, no?

Now for the part regarding my current stand with employment and my chart -

As per Narayana dasa, I will run Ge - Cn starting 2017 Feb wherein, several powerful placements can be identified -

* Ge holds HL (hora lagna).

* 2nd lord is in 10th house from Ge, aspected by 10th lord.

* 10th lord joins in 5th from GL (Ghatika lagna) and forms another Raja-yoga with 9th lord Saturn in mutual 7th aspect.

To me, the above placement predicts 'career'.

Once something finalizes, I will post here for sure!

Regards,

Viraja

Quote Originally Posted by kriyarameeshh View Post
    Sri Matre Namaha,

answer is simple Viraja ji. Venus does not have the power to do good both in Rasi and Navamsa. More so in Navamsa as he is placed in Shastiamsa.

Regarding Puskara Navamsa, I remember Visakha Nakshatra does not have any Pushkara Navamsa. Unable to recall.

But even if Venus is in Pushkara Navamsa, he cannot give good results owing to the low score in ashtaka varga. Ashtaka Varga Score of your ninth house is only 22 which is ruled by Venus in your case. A minimum of 26 bindus is required for the planets in Pushkara Navamsa to give good results.

You must also look at the Antardashas. Venus - Venus, Venus - Sun ( Debilitated ), Venus - Moon( 6th lord ).

I've not explained it in detail as I presume that you have fairly good knowledge about what I've written.

Regards,
    Rameeshh
    Last edited by Viraja; 31 January 2017 at 04:08 PM.

Hi Viraja

Is there any improvement in your career situation? I am really interested and concerned as my closest family member is starting Venus Mahadasha soon and he is also a Kumbha lagna.

Your case is very surprising, as Venus, apart from being a Yogakaraka and in 10th and involved in a Raja Yoga and in Pushkara is also your Yogi Planet in the nakshatra of the Saha Yogi. So, by all counts it should be a fabulous period for you. Yet, your posts suggest otherwise. Could this have anything to do with the position of Venus in Dasamsa perhaps? (I have'nt checked your Dasamsa).

Apart from the career front, how are other things for you? Any big progress in other areas of your life (e.g., your husband has progressed a great deal in his career or has become more attached to you than before, as Venus deals with relationships, or you have achieved considerable progress/recognition in some art form etc). Would much appreciate if you could throw some light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Hi Viraja

Is there any improvement in your career situation? I am really interested and concerned as my closest family member is starting Venus Mahadasha soon and he is also a Kumbha lagna.

Your case is very surprising, as Venus, apart from being a Yogakaraka and in 10th and involved in a Raja Yoga and in Pushkara is also your Yogi Planet in the nakshatra of the Saha Yogi. So, by all counts it should be a fabulous period for you. Yet, your posts suggest otherwise. Could this have anything to do with the position of Venus in Dasamsa perhaps? (I have'nt checked your Dasamsa).

Apart from the career front, how are other things for you? Any big progress in other areas of your life (e.g., your husband has progressed a great deal in his career or has become more attached to you than before, as Venus deals with relationships, or you have achieved considerable progress/recognition in some art form etc). Would much appreciate if you could throw some light on it.
    Anja,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. I just now landed on a job with a client as a Software consultant, working through a consultancy. I'm starting on Feb 5th.

All factors considered, how do you predict my career would be?

It is notable that all my previous employments were procured during Jupiter bhukti/antara/sookshmantara only. Right now, just started Venus-Jupiter period for the next 3 years.

Thanks and regards.

Thread Information