Thread: It's Bigger than Egypt

It's Bigger than Egypt

Namaste

Politically correct allies in the western media which side with the leftist (and sympathetic to muslim) Obama are simply not telling the straight story as to what is happening in Egypt. Egyptians are hamitic people, but those of the Sinai (see a map of Egypt) are largely bedouin and not hamitic, Northern Sinai (where currently Coptic Christians, or for that matter any non-Muslims including the few Hindus when they find them) are being shot, burned down and tortured by the Muslim Brotherhood which has a stronghold in that area. The ultimate goal of the Muslim Brotherhood is the return and establishment of the Khalifat Muslim Empire which will attack Hindu India and southern Europe. All Hindus will be shot and burned this time rather than bothering with attempts at forced conversion, this is clear in the Islamic jihadist propaganda. In Egypt, the nation of Egypt itself as a people is of little value to the Islamic extemists, who will use any tactic to further the aims of establishing Islamic extremist states, this includes their open agenda in the Sinai to foment a break-away of the Sinai from the greater Egypt and the establishment of a Sinai Islamic state while at the same time pretending to be Egyptian patriots. The Muslim Brotherhood does not give a damn about Egypt, they only care about the Khalifat. This isn't the only clear and present danger, the Islamic extremists were behind the mob of 20,000 rampaging muslims in Kashmir this Eid and the vicious attacks on Hindus, as well as the recent Eid attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh.

These are only the most recent examples that are now occuring almost on a daily basis, and Hindus are definetly in their cross hairs for the most ugly forms of inhumanity perpetrated against them by the Islamic extremists such as the Brotherhood.

It is becoming very clear that a major conflict which absolutely will involve vicious attacks on Hindus and all non-muslims by the Islamic extremists is coming to the forefront of an historical conflict which will probably be the death of countless millions. Grave concerns which are ignored at our own peril.

Now is not the time for Hindus all over the world to attack each other with sectarian idiosyncratic squabbles, but to be united and ready for each other. I am afraid that what is about to come perhaps almost inevitable now. Let us hope otherwise.

Om Namah Sivaya

Listen to ShivaFan!

I agree with ShivaFan; there is too much disunity amongst us. This is where I take inspiration from:

"Those whose mere Hindu identity sends through them a galvanic shock of strength, are worthy of being Hindus." -Swami Vivekananda

"When every man and woman, who bears that name from any country, speaking any language, becomes at once the nearest and dearest to their Hindu brethren, putting aside squabbling quarrels, then, O' man and womankind, that person is worthy of being called a Hindu." -paraphrased quote of Swami Vivekananda
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 02 December 2013 at 04:55 AM.

Part by part expansion theory of Islam.

Dear all,
    I will like to give my opinion with facts about why Hindus should be aware of Islamists aims of dominating the whole world. Below I summarize how exactly Muslims are conquering the world.

In most of the Muslim countries, Muslims are either directly forbidden to convert to other religions or situations are made so tough that they cannot convert to other faith even if they are willing. Apostasy is completely forbidden in Islam, and according to Koran apostasy is punishable by death. So in essence when a particular region becomes majority Muslim, most of the times* that region comes under Islamic rule. Once a region comes under Islamic rule, conversion to other religions is strictly banned. So there is no way that region can now become deislamized. From here on these Muslims can sponsor Muslims in minority countries to spread via terrorism, infiltration, illegal immigration, fast reproduction and such idiotic methods as gaining citizenship by marrying cousins. We can see Pakistan sponsoring terrorism in India and Bangladeshi Muslims infiltrating our country illegally. In UK I have seen many Pakistani gaining UK citizenship by marrying their cousins. Also once a country becomes Islamic there is visible change in demographics of Non-Muslims, for example -:

Declining Hindu population in Bangladesh region Year Percentage (%) 1941 28.0 1951 22.0 1961 18.5 1974 13.5 1981 12.13 1991 11.62 2001 9.6 Present 8.0 . On the contrary Muslim population has been increasing in India which shows greatness of India in protecting minorities rights. Though India has failed to protect Hindus in Kashmir and Assam and Bengal are getting out of hands.

So as you can see minority genocide is a common technique of Islamisation. I will like to expose the truth of so called moderate Muslim country like Malaysia. If you are non-Muslim person and want to marry a Muslim who is willing to marry you, you cannot do so unless you convert to Islam. Yes many Hindu men have been denied marriage because Malaysia’s constitution deems it illegal for a Non-Muslim without accepting Islam. What a pathetic abuse of fundamental human rights.

I will like to say we Hindus should be aware of what is going against us. In fact not just Hindus but all people in the world should fight against systems and governments which suppress fundamental human rights. I personally am well educated in Islamic teachings and challenge Islamists to debate every time I get an opportunity to do so. We can only quell fundamentalists when we are aware of the truth.

* There are some Muslim majority countries like Turkey and Azerbaijan which respect fundamental rights of all its citizens.
    Last edited by isavasya; 04 December 2013 at 01:36 AM.
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Re: Part by part expansion theory of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by isavasya View Post
    In fact not just Hindus but all people in the world should fight against systems and governments which suppress fundamental human rights.
    Namaste,

What [staunch] Indo-secularists fail to understand (or what they need to understand - because I'm getting the feeling that they don't really give two figs about it) is that if India (even though it is 80%~ Hindu) hypothetically becomes majority Muslim in the near or far future..."Indo-secularists" will have even a tougher time getting out their [agnostic-atheistic-secularistic] views.

Because, right now, currently, they do enjoy a fairly substantial amount of freedom when it comes to voicing their views without being persecuted like, let's say, Christians in Egypt or the tribal-pagan Kalasha in Chitral. They also are given secular and even agnostic/atheist establishments from where they can expand on their philosophy and way of life: "atheist" universities/colleges, and secular schools that rigorously profess non-affiliation. I doubt that such a chance would be available in a "Muslim India".

So, while extremist Hindutva surely has its many radical and horrid shortcomings, a "Muslim India" will be another Afghanistan and Pakistan. It might even degradingly downgrade itself into another war-ravaged Congo or Liberia. So, even if all the Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, and Christians are "gone"/converted, there will still be religious violence between Indian Shias and Sunnis.

Next, will come the mass-destruction of every single Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Christian, and Jain temple/gurudwara/church within the country. Furthermore, there will still be high levels of ethnic violence not only within "Muslim India" but between Pakistan and "Muslim India" as well.

Next, the Indian constitution might change and may become Islamized along with the complete eradication of any remaining Indian political establishments that espouse themselves as "democratic".

Furthermore, the level of political and economic corruption in India most likely may increase. Then, "secular" socio-economic establishments such as Bollywood and other regional cinemas along with other more important establishments may become targeted for discontinuance until they are finally uprooted.

The thing is, if India became "Muslim India" overnight, we don't have a guarantee that it will become another Turkey, or Azerbaijan, or Indonesia or Malaysia (which are relatively, "developed" "Muslim countries"). I kind of get the feeling that it may become another Afghanistan, Pakistan, or any other war-torn and war-ravaged country.

While I truly believe secularism is a wonderful theory, and has been practical in its application in many countries in Europe and even here in America to a large extent [even though the US is still very much Christian], I doubt its and especially Indo-securism's ability to withstand itself and flourishingly survive against an Islamized India. The "secularism" you will find in Indian atheist/agnostic circles and thinkers is different than the actual, practical secularism you will encounter in, let's say, Norway or Estonia, or Switzerland. Heck, atheists in the West make more sense than the secularists of India.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    The thing is, if India became "Muslim India" overnight, we don't have a guarantee that it will become another Turkey, or Azerbaijan, or Indonesia or Malaysia (which are relatively, "developed" "Muslim countries").I kind of get the feeling that it may become another Afghanistan, Pakistan, or any other war-torn and war-ravaged country.
    Keep in mind that the "war-torn and war-ravaged" Pakistan has a higher GDP per capita than India, .
    Edit: Oops, I was using the data from 2009; it seems that since 2010 India's per-capita GDP has been greater than that of Pakistan
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    Keep in mind that the "war-torn and war-ravaged" Pakistan has a higher GDP per capita than India, .
    Edit: Oops, I was using the data from 2009; it seems that since 2010 India's per-capita GDP has been greater than that of Pakistan
    Pakistan started off richer.

In any case this refutes the theory that Muslims breed like rabbits in India because they are poor, as secularists claim. Pakistan's population has multiplied six times since 1947, India's hqs multiplied four times. Muslim population has rusen from 9.9% to 13.4% in India since 1947. Clearly South Asia is under demographic seige. If not for partition which ejected the cancerous boil called Pakistan from India, India would have become a Muslim majority country by 2050.
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Quote Originally Posted by Omkara View Post
    Pakistan started off richer.

In any case this refutes the theory that Muslims breed like rabbits in India because they are poor, as secularists claim. Pakistan's population has multiplied six times since 1947, India's hqs multiplied four times. Muslim population has rusen from 9.9% to 13.4% in India since 1947. Clearly South Asia is under demographic seige. If not for partition which ejected the cancerous boil called Pakistan from India, India would have become a Muslim majority country by 2050.
    That's a bit offensive, don't you think?
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    That's a bit offensive, don't you think?
    Not at all.
    Have you heard of the Communal Violence bill?
    According to it, a communal riot is defined as violence committed by a majority community on a minority community. So if there is a riot between Hindus and Muslims,only the Hindus will be tried for communal violence while the Muslims will be tried under the IPC and get a less severe punishment for the same crime. Shia-Sunni violence or violence between Christians and Muslims will not be treated as communal violence. The Congress is trying to get this discriminatory bill passed in Parliament.

Also, Taslima Nasreen, who was hounded out of Bangladesh by Islamists, had a price put on her head by Muslim clerics. She tweeted this, and an FIR for 'hurting their religious sentiments' in her tweets. No action against the clerics who wanted her killed.

These are just two things that happened TODAY. The 13.4% Muslims vote en block for the Congress and its allies. It takes just 25% of the vote to win an election in India. Hindys are under seige today. Imagine what it would be like if Muslims were 40% in undivided India.
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Re: It's Bigger than Egypt

Hindus are not divided on sectarian lines but on caste lines, while spiritually they follow very accommodating systems like Smartaism (indigenous secularism). Individual Hindu castes have time and again given Islam a bloody nose, a recent example being the Jats in UP. But as long as Hindus are divided on caste but not united by religion, Islam will come out on the upper end as one individual Hindu caste in a region can be picked on. Note how in Bengal, caste was used to divide Hindus, but then the hapless backward-castes (namasudra) have no answer to Ashraf Muslim dominance.

I don't personally mind sectarian Hindu groups like ISKCON. Even if they are talking **** about "other Hindus", they have better chance of keeping Hinduism as a whole alive when it is being threatened like this, than the standard non-sect-affiliated caste-conscious pseudo-secular Hindu any day.

Re: It's Bigger than Egypt

I have started praying for India everyday. I keep a picture of India in my shrine and worship it and also pray for India to the gods. Countless number of people go around entire mountains as it enshrines temples, when the entire mountain can be prayed to, why not India, which contains numerous divya desas and holy rivers and birthplaces of numerous saints.. Jai Hind! I urge other members also to pray for India this way. Namaste.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thread Information