Namaste everyone,

I don't believe I have ever posted in this part of HDF before, perhaps because I have never really thought to share my worries with the rest of the forum before in which I thought it necessary to ask others to include me and mine in their thoughts and prayers. Someone very dear to me is currently in hospital, having been in there for many weeks recovering from what should have been a straightforward surgery. For some reason healing has been slow and while I have tried to put on a brave face day in day out seeing them, I feel my resolve is waning from emotional stress of seeing them take two steps forward and then two backwards.

I am genuinely scared for the first time in a long time. This shouldn't take so long, but for reasons we cannot explain it is complicated. I have lost count of the prayers I have offered up to God to watch over my friend. I have faith my friend is in no real danger but who can say for certain in a hospital? It has gone over a month now and I feel my own health slipping for the anxiety I carry around me daily.

If you have a moment in your prayers for the next few days please include the health of this person who means a lot to me. I know prayer for another's well-being can only do so much but for the grace of God but it is no harm to think positive thoughts for them otherwise.

Thank you for reading. It has been helpful for me even just to type out my worries. God bless all.

Om namah Shivaya