Thread: Pray for Biharis - Train tragedy

Pray for Biharis - Train tragedy

Namaste HDF,

In the past few months we have been hearing sad news from Bihar.

Though I am not from Bihar being ardent fan of Chaanakya and Chandra Gupta Maurya, my heart bleeds when I see the present state of Bihar. They say collective prayer is very effective.

So may I request the readers of HDF to pray for the well being of poor people living in Bihar.

Anirudh...

Re: Pray for Biharis - Train tragedy

Its a pity 37 people died in this accident. It appears these devotees were standing on the train tracks assuming the train would stop and that the train could not be stopped as expected. What a pity! Lets pray that these lost devotees shall attain peace!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Pray for Biharis - Train tragedy

Namaste Viraja,

Thank you very much for showing the compassionate feeling towards the diseased. Considering the literacy rate of Bihar and the events that followed the tragic incident, I guess these devotees were completely clueless and expected the train to halt.

You may know that railways are poorly managed in this part of the country. I posted those links to draw members attention towards the growing anarchy in the north eastern states of India.

At best we can honestly pray for our brothers and sisters and save themselves from the pseudo secular forces. I am not trying to politicize it, but can you imagine if the same had happened to devotees who follow other religions. Sabari Malai stampede is an another example of the growing anarchy
    Anirudh...

Thread Information