Thread: Jai Laxshmi Narayan

Jai Laxshmi Narayan

Hi,

Im new to the forum and would just like to introduce myself.

I live in the UK, not sure but I think most here are from India? Its nice to join the site, I was going threw it recently and would be nice to join an community that is full of Hindus.

Im a gujarati, keem cho, lol. Also a follower of Hinduism and very spiritual too!

I dont really follow just one God as some others do, although I do hold Laxshmi mata and Vishnu Bhagwan close to my heart, I also have alot of love for Saraswati Mata and Bhrahma Dev, as well as Shiva Shakti, Like to say I have alot fo Shakti in me to!

Cant miss out Hanuman Dada, Ganpati Dada, and Shani dev as I do his mala, lol.

I guess theres alot more to Hinduism and since last year I have been learnign more and more.

I use to go to Swadhya Parivaar here when I was younger, I dont now, although I do follow and read some of their teachings still but only this time I have realised the spiritual meaning behind them as well as the spirituality behind Hinduism itself.

I use to use alot of mantras and used the mala when I was younger, although not as much now.

It would be nice to learn more from those Knowledgeable, regarding Hinduism and our Gods etc, as well as meet like minded people.

Thats all for now if you wish to know anything just ask,

Jai shree Laxshmi Narayan.

Re: Jai Laxshmi Narayan

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I'm an American conver to Hinduism (raised Southern Baptist). My worship centres around Krishna, and I've recently added Ganesha to my daily worship.
    Jeff (a.k.a. Govinda Das)

Hindu Quaker.
    Though I am eternal, immutable, and the Lord of all beings, yet I manifest Myself by controlling material Nature, using My own divine potential energy, the Divine Light
    (Bhagavad Gita 4:6

Hi WheatPenny, thankyou for the welcome.

Its nice to see we have an American here, lol. Im also very much into Krishna, I have always been around him since I was younger, had a picture of what I Baby Krishna on my wall, even though I didnt know think he was always watching over me.

As I grew older I guess I drifted away from religion as I one didnt have time for it as much and two I guess I didnt understand it and I was close and looked up to my Dad who wasnt into Religion.

But recently I watched Dwarkhadhees, which was a show on Imagine tv on sky regarding his life and I felt him fill my heart. So now I understand more and I wish to find out more too, I watch alot of Programmes regarding hinduism and am ever on a journey to find out the truth.

Are you into Just Kirshna or Radha Kirshna? Although I do Believe Radha was or was apart of Laxshmi Mata, and as they say we all have our other half, as we are seperated souls. so I guess so are they. What do you believe?

Of Ganesh, or as we say Ganpati Dada, untill recently I had no Idea he was the Son of Shiva Shakti, I cant wait to find out the views of those here.

Do you find Similarities between Ganesh and Kirshna? His always with Laxshmi Mata.

Namaste,

Welcome to the forum which will be very fruitful and enjoyable to you as I am happy with all of myself that you joined us and will participate in discussions with us.

Om Namah Shivaya.

Hi and thanks.

Definitly, I have recently found god again, and well it would be good to find out what others views are as hinduism is very complexed religion.

I just posted a thread regarding this hope youl give your view.

Thread Information