Nor do I wish to, lol,

However I did stop eating meat, then drinking beer last year, I dont know why,

I still smoke (tobacco) and recently not sure how things are where you live but I make rolling tobacco and I started using filters in them, which make it less stronger, also Im not smoking like before.

I started doing Puja last year also, I have always believed in God but it never felt like God was there much regarding myself and my long hard life, as it hasnt been nice.

But recently it has felt like God came into mylife and everything changed, Im a very spiritual person, however I am not as spiritual in the same way as I use to be. It seem I have changed in many ways, but I still have a far way to go.

Regarding being "vegetarian" I dont know if it is for me, although ive nearly not had meat for a year. But I guess with beer and meat I thought itd be nice to have a detox and I did this at Navratri time last year so im nearly there.

Health wise it felt really bad to begin with, I was most confused at restraunts where I had NO Idea what to order as I didnt "know" Vegetarian food, lol. Not in the restraunt way where I would order the food I loved eg meat which I couldnt get at home.

I still am confused to what a vegetarian could order which would be a blessing to go out and eat, lol. I never got to eat meat at home much specially indian style so I guess was always nice to eat out.

How does Being Vegetarian effect you and your life? does it make much of a difference to God? Does it affect our spiritual journey as Im on one, although now it is in relation to God?