Thread: Stampede in Madhya-pradesh

Stampede in Madhya-pradesh

Do most of you know about the stampede which occurred approximately eleven hours ago?
    How do you think this could have been avoided and what do you think would be the Congress party reaction? As far as I know, the CM (Shivraj Chouhan) still hasn't made any statement regarding the issue.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Re: Stampede in Madhya-pradesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    How do you think this could have been avoided and what ?
    A good first step would be freeing temples from government ownership. They have proved to be utterly inefficient and corrupt in running them and the temple donations simply line the pockets if corrupt politiciabs instead of being uaed to improve temple facilitues.
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Namaste HDF,

As far as I know, the CM (Shivraj Chouhan) still hasn't made any statement regarding the issue.
    A good first step would be freeing temples from government ownership. They have proved to be utterly inefficient and corrupt in running them and the temple donations simply line the pockets if corrupt politiciabs instead of being uaed to improve temple facilitues.
    Kindly bare with the use of harsh words if any. I am just venting out my helplessness.

Few months ago a train ran over Bihari pilgrims and now this.

Ganjetic plains once the center of our civilization and the axis of Sanatana Dharma have turned into Bimaru states. And people who follow Sanatana Dharma are either mocked or forced to follow other faiths by one or other means. It is an utter shame and insult to read the statistics that claim Sanatana Dharma followers are majority in this gifted rather cursed land.

In the southern states of Bhaarath, Vijaya Dasami is celebrated today.

May we all pray Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu and Maa Durga to dispel this reign of anarchy in the up coming general elections.

May I humbly request all members of this forum to pray for the moksha of diseased and speedy recovery of the injured.

Lets all pray that the bereaved families are showered with his grace and strength to deal this unfortunate occurrence.

I only hope that, Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu protect the innocents from these type unfortunate incidents in the future.
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Lets all pray that the bereaved families are showered with his grace and strength to deal this unfortunate occurrence.

I only hope that, Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu protect the innocents from these type unfortunate incidents in the future.
    I didn't expect such a deeply heartfelt response; your comment cheered me up.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    Do most of you know about the stampede which occurred approximately eleven hours ago?
    It is unfortunate that the local police authorities around temples cannot come up with a standing policy regarding crowd controls. Whereas proper planning resulted in 17 fatalities from a cyclone with sustained winds of about 130 mph, the stampede at the temple resulted in 91 fatalities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-24512150
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...amage-20555744

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the deceased.

Pranam.

Thread Information