Thread: Islamic University at Tirupati

Islamic University at Tirupati

Namaste,

One of the most sacred Hindu places in India, Tirupati is soon going to have an Islamic University on its outskirts. In order to bring down the sanctity of the Tirumala Hills, Heera International Islamic University is being built in their vicinity. Hindus have no say as to what goes on in their own country as they are busy with the infighting among different political/ethnic/religious groups.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle5126602.ece
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN06VNFUayQ
    http://www.savetemples.org/2013/09/1...balaji-temple/

Pranam.

Re: Islamic University at Tirupati

In order to bring down the sanctity of the Tirumala Hills, Heera International Islamic University is being built in their vicinity.
    What can Venkatachalapathi do when even the ruling political party is at their mercy...

In the name of pluralism and inclusiveness we are loosing the battle one by one. Our roots are being cut day in day out, instead of strengthening our roots we try to fix symptoms....

The link I have given, is to show the aggression and onslaught of Islamic followers in our day to day life and not to divert the OP
    Anirudh...

How painful! One way to find the locations of popular Vishnu/Shiva temples [if not already decimated] of India is to trace out a mosque nearby. In Ayodhya issue they asked as to why dig up a buried issue but the mindset of living solely for disturbing Hindus in their own country, continues to date.

Don't know what Lord Srinivasa's Leela is here.

Namaste

West Bengal, which I consider the home sphere of Kali Maa, is predicted to be one of the next three states in India to go Muslim majority by 2030, the three states being Assam, West Bengal and Kerala, which would be joining the current states of Lakshadweep and Jammu and Kashmir with majority Muslim population.

In WB, this is not accounting for the over 20 million illegal aliens from Bangaldesh that stay in India illegally without any accounting in the Indian National Census.

A Pew Forum’s Associate Director of Research Alan Cooperman said one of the main findings is that the Muslim population worldwide is expected to grow at about twice the rate for non-Muslims. 

I have found also several reports on the successful in-roads conversion to Islam has been making in Mexico, a new and under-reported concern that may pose issues to the United States in the future.

It seems clear to me, however, the next great stand and conflict of world proportion in relation to Islamic hegemony and Muslim terrorism will occur in West Bengal where the next Divine to stand and be looking right into the face of the beast will be Mother Kali Herself.

There will be Calcutta, Kolkata is the field.

I surely stand and call Her. She will be the first. Jai Kali Maa. Jai Hind.

Om Namah Sivaya

namaste.

It's bad news! This is how hindu vedic dharma will get destroyed due to foreign invaders like Muslims ? It is sure that it will slowly get destroyed. Because it's a destiny of kali yuga. No one knows how kali yuga will destroy vedic dharma . Kali yuga is making master tricks and he has blinded followers of Veda (hindus) by putting black strip of various sects on their eyes !

I hope god Vishnu will protect us . At the end, Lord Vishnu himself will come to protect Hindus as kalki avatara and everything would be fine ! The story ends with a happy ending Hindus will get their vedic dharma once again.

Hare Krishna
    Hari On!

Namaste H(luv)K

Yes, though I am a Saiva, I am with you on believing Kalki will come. But that is a long time in the future?

But actually, the Islamic jihadees have no chance of victory. Struggle is coming, but Hindu SD will come out victorious.

Om Namah Sivaya

I am with you on believing Kalki will come. But that is a long time in the future?
    Namaste Shiva Fan,

The big number 432000 can dry anyone's enthusiasm.

Here is an article which explain the time frame of each yuga in a different perspective.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information