Thread: Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy D

Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy D

Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy

Hinduism and Gods brief description

Before you read remember every thing has a spitual meaning this is my way of understanding and describing it.

In Christianity we says God the Father God the Holy Son and God the holy spirit the blessed trinity rite?

Apparently we are all one soul split into two there for our twin soul, twin flame, selves what most say soul mate is our other half, our female or male counterpart ok.

In Hinduisim, there is God, split into 3

The Blessed trinity, Bhrama Dev (Dev Meaning God) Lord Vishnu or the Holy Father (some know him as Krishna, thats his incarnation on earth aka my sig) and Shiva Or the Holy spirit, aka Mahadev or Shankar.

Together they are the Holy Trinity, Or Trimurti.

But Bhrama has his wife Devi (Goddess) Saraswati and Vishnu has Laxshmi Mata aka the Goddess of wealth (below) and Shiva has Parvati whom is also known as Shakti she is also known as whom people may call the Goddess devine however all 3 are a part of her as they are all mother goddesses with different roles. The power behind all that is, etc. The mother or all. Gaia, etc, Mother Earth, it is said all Goddess are a part of her and come from her, every ones driving power is from her. Divine energy is her.

They are also known I believe as other names in other carnations which is why religions have know so many different names and forms of Gods but I believe they all come from the one and the same. Course in Hinduism we have demi Gods to, eg planets stars, elements etc their powers so on.

Shakti (Goddess devine) has different forms so do the others, Kali Maa is one of her forms, the darker side that kills slays demons etc. Shiva her husband is the destroyer, and lives and collects dead souls etc. I believe they are for different purposes with different vibrations etc.

Vishnu is like the preserver and his wife Goddess Lakshmi is Goddess of wealth and prosperity, or the Holy Father.

The main God being the power behind all that is, Shiva Shakti. They can be referred to as the Holy spirit,

Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy

Hello all, Happy Diwali from me, Eyeopen, for those of you whom dont know it is like Hindus Christmas, although our God wasnt born on this day, more he returned home after 14 years of exile, in jungle.

It is said that when he Ram the Avatar (Incarnation of Lord Vishnu (Also Krishna) one of the Holy Trinity, or as some may say the Holy Son eqivalent, Returned home, he was a King of Ayodhya In India. His people lite up the way with lights, hense thats why We put lights up on the time of Diwali, light candles etc decorations, which also respresents coming out of darkness into the light. He returned home after Killing Demon half human Ravan, whom was a highly powerful man in the time of Ram, about 10 thousand years ago. Sorry if facts arent exact this is going by small description was only going to say Happy Diwali lol.

Diwali consists of 5 days

Vagbaras, which marks the start of Diwali and preparations kind like Christmas eve, lol.

Dhanteras, which is the day we Worship One of my much loved Goddesses, Lakshmi we call it Pooja, Shes the Goddess of wealth and also the wife or twin soul or Vishnu who, also incarnated as Sita, when he was Ram. To do this with bath her statue in milk then water like most pujas, offer food, flowers, etc, and do some preyers and bhajans (singin) or aartis which is like a song hym. We also wash money coins it is said so that we can make and keep money.

Diwali, Which is like our christmas. You give presents etc.

Then New years

Then our news years day for the Indian callendar, which is different to english hense our festivals fall under different days to the english ones. usually similar times.

Like I say to every one, there is more spiritual meaning to all this, more than what meets the Eye. We have three mother Goddess they are forms of the Goddess devine and have different duties. So she can com to you in any form shape and size. These are just in case she wishes you to know you bumped into her, lol.

Lakshmi Mata Goddess of wealth. I dont like green but I love this pic,

She much more beautiful in the erm,

Re: Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Hap

Hi,

This thread came up in search and I hadn't noticed earlier.

Why have you gone in lengths to compare Diwali and deities of Hinduism with Abrahamic religions.
    Anirudh...

Re: Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Happy Diwali Hap

Hi sorry late reply, I was trying to show my way of understanding <3

Thread Information