Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Re: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    BJP under Modi seem to be doing the politically correct things but compromising on anti corruption. Yediyurappa and Sriramulu might get the much needed additional seats but they will bring their corrupt brand governance along with them.
    Lokayukta report against Yeddyurappa has been scrapped by High court. Almost all cases against him have been dismissed. Media crooks are not showing it.

As for Sriramalu, he is not personally corrupt, though he is a close friend of the Reddy brothers.
    Not sure on the total number of seats contested by BJP (not NDA), but it is absolutely necessary to cross the magic 272 number (by BJP) so that Modi would not be threatened by local leaders in future...
    I have given my state by state predictions here-
    http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/sho...&postcount=136
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Namaste Omkara,

roughly you are giving 250+ seats and that's a positive development. How did you arrive at that number? If it turns out true, it is really really good for India.

Hate to believe that Indians are forced to see Ekta Kapoor like low lives as the modern ambassadors of our culture. If not anything, a strong BJP at least would save us from these low lives.

Back to Karnataka politics...

I am not sure about Sriramulu, but Yediyurappa squandered the opportunity. Majority of Bangaloreans have seen how he ran the Government especially the Karandlaje episode

One noteworthy development was, he renovated many temples and made sure low income temples got financial support. Few might question the rationality behind my thinking. My defence would be, if a Hindu tax payer should pay for middle east pilgrimage, then why not for Hindu temples in Hindu heart land?

Nevertheless, I would like to believe what you have given in his defence. Any links?
    Anirudh...

The Entire World is Waiting

Under the election laws of The Republic of India, a candidate to the office of a Parliamentary seat is only allowed to spend (converting rupees to dollars under today's exchange) $114,000 (U.S.) dollars per seat or $62 million total across 543 seats.

Yet the candidates and political campaigns in this cycle have already spent $5 billion with a B. I can tell you, some of this money is also coming in from America, conservatives in the US are supporting Modi. But the bulk of such contributions are from India, and at 5 billion dollars only the US can approximate such a large amount of monies at 7 billion.

This isn't a criticism, it is a marker for how very real and important it is.

In addition, this election in May will be the largest free voting election in the history of the world, other nations with large populations such as China cannot even compare to India because elections in China are fake elections, the "Republic" of China is a phony republic but the Republic of India is an actual Republic and becoming the most important example of Republican government in the world.

The entire world is watching this election. You can bank on that. And that includes the very real global banking markets, speaking of the devil. The world and it's human popupation will be watching India indeed in May.

May is coming. Modi is what they are looking at.

If and when Modi wins, soon children in America, England, Canada, Australia will know his name. Wall Street New York will want to speak with Modi. Entrepreneurs will want to be with Modi. Charitable organizations will want to talk with Modi. Philanthropers too. Children will want to have their picture taken with Modi. There will be stamps printed with the face of Modi in time sooner or later.

Modi will make use of the Internet. Millions and millions will join his webpage, "twitter" or "facebook".

There will be affordable watches with Modi's face on the dial. You will be able to order these watches on eBay and Amazon.

He will become very popular, beyond Obama's wildest dreams. He will write a best selling book. The United Nations will listen csrefully to his words. But they will actually never do anything of value, nevertheless.

But all these things, are minor things. The real thing is another thing. The entire world will change. If he does not win, India will sort of carry on. There will be no headlines until yet another politician is dead. For the most part, the world will look at some movie once again. The market will go up, then down, then up, then down.
    Om Namah Sivaya

Namaste Omkara,

roughly you are giving 250+ seats and that's a positive development. How did you arrive at that number? If it turns out true, it is really really good for India.
    Analysis of past results and opinion polls. For eg. in recent Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh BJP led in 26 out of 29 seats if you add up votes in each parliamentary seat. They were narrowly behind in one. So I gave them 27 as they wilk probably get higher votes in a national election than state.

250+ is not impossible anymore. Opinion polls are giving 34% voteshare to BJP. In 1998 BJP had won 182 with 25%. Congress had won 205 with 28% in 2009 and 253 with 36% in 1991.

Back to Karnataka politics...

I am not sure about Sriramulu, but Yediyurappa squandered the opportunity. Majority of Bangaloreans have seen how he ran the Government especially the Karandlaje episode
    The Karnataka state govt was a mess and deserved to be voted out, no doubt.
    Nevertheless, I would like to believe what you have given in his defence. Any links?
    See this-

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/...le2969720.ece/
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Namaste Shiva Fan,

I am exaggerating but if Modi wins Hindus will get a chance to free their country from 2000 years of invasion and subjugation... I am not saying every thing will be rosy thereafter but it will mark the beginning of a prosperous future for Hindus.

It is a lot bigger than we can imagine...

What if he does not win? I don't want to be pessimistic ....
    Anirudh...

Anirudh...

Modi wave is a pro Hindu (hate to use this Persian identity ) wave. We can live up with an another moderate corrupt government for five more years, provided Hindu rights are protected.
    Are you subtly making fun of me?
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste Jaskaran,
    Are you subtly making fun of me?
    I didn't understand your question. What did I write to derive that conclusion?
    Anirudh...

Namaste Jaskaran,

I didn't understand your question. What did I write to derive that conclusion?
    namaskAr,
    You said something about hating to use Persian identity. For some reason, I thought you were making fun of the fact that I'm primarily Tajik by ancestry (kind of saying that since I'm distantly related to Persians, I can't be pro-Hindu or something). I don't know why I was thinking of that, nevermind...
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 16 March 2014 at 01:45 AM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste Jaskaran ji,

Thanks. I shall send you a PM explaining my discomfort in using the words like Hindustani, Hindustan, Hindu last but not the least Hindi.

I think culturally and etymologically, these are loaned words. Also they don't represent Sanaatana Dharma or Bhaarath. Earlier we shrug them, better it will be for the growth of Sanaatana Dharma and Bhaarath.

Rest in PM....
    Anirudh...

Thread Information