Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Re: Narendra Modi- What He Represents

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Can you post some journals exposing AAP. One video that Jaskaran posted is not convincing.
    To convince any educated person, tell them to read these in order-

1) AAP Manifesto
    2) Mohammad Gaddafi's "Green Book"

and see the similarity between the policies set out in them.

And then tell them to read

3) History of Libya after Gaddafi became its ruler.
    Last edited by Omkara; 09 January 2014 at 02:35 AM.
    namastE astu bhagavan vishveshvarAya mahAdevAya tryaMbakAya|
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

sarvam shrI umA-mahEshwara parabrahmArpaNamastu

A Shaivite library
    http://www.scribd.com/HinduismLibrary

Post deleted
    Last edited by Anirudh; 09 January 2014 at 03:06 AM.
    Anirudh...

delete
    Last edited by Omkara; 09 January 2014 at 03:10 AM.
    tripurAntakAya trikAgnikAlAya kAlAgnirudrAya nIlakaNThAya mRtyuJNjayAya sarveshvarAya sadAshivAya shrIman mAhAdevAya ||

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

44% of voters in India's top metropolises say they will vote AAP for Lok Sabha: TOI poll

Headline says it all...

Omkara, What do you think about this poll findings...
    Arvind Kejriwal is favoured as PM by 18% in Delhi, 45% in Chennai!!

58% want Narendra Modi as PM but 44% will vote AAP.

83% in Delhi are ‘impressed’ with AAP govt. but 56% Delhiites say AAP is irresponsibly populist. What are they impressed with?

This survey is a joke.

Om shrImAtrE namah

A Shaivite library

It seems a joke that people are putting congressy agent kekriwal in league of sr Modi ji. I was in Delhi during Anna andolan. I will like to tell that the so called aam aadmi who participated in that were themselves the corrupt one. All sorts of eve teasers would get on their bike and go to Jantar mantar. It was like a fun show and nothing else. The very people who were doing corruption blamed the rest of the society by siding with Anna movement. The fact has not changed since. We people see our self morally superior when we expose a system. While congress is the most corrupt regime ever, it is only as much as its praja. Fraud kejriwal knows this and is exploiting our people's emotion. I remember that Bollywood movie Kurukshetra in which Shivaji sattam showed all through that he was honest but at end proved to be bigger villain than Om puri. I just hope people see through this charlatan.
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

So in the latest developments, Kiran Bedi has backed sri Narendra Modi for PM. Anna Hazare has indirectly backed her. While I am personally not a fan of any of these people involved from initial Anna movement, I find these things pretty amusing.

Kiran Bedi backs Narendra Modi and a day later Anna Hazare backs her

Read more at:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppstKiran Bedi backs Narendra Modi and a day later Anna Hazare backs her

Also, another AAP leader Kumar Vishwas's hypocrisy has been exposed. He actually compared sri Narendra modi to lord Shiva before joining AAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUrbW8S0y_0

Edit : The Kumar Vishwas is now moving on
    SUV FORTUNER :P...that's AAM AAdmi....lolz
    Last edited by isavasya; 11 January 2014 at 09:43 PM.
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Mango Man at the cost of mango men
    Anirudh...

Mango Man at the cost of mango men
    Lol, it took me a while to get that joke, because in Urdu, Am AdmI (as in mango man) is آم آدمي whereas 'am AdmI (as in, common man) is عام آدمي, so they're spelled and pronounced a bit differently. The difference is that the former starts with alif + madda (آ, pronounced just like आ) wheres the latter starts with a'yn (ع) + alif (ا, which is pronounced like अ), so it sounds a bit differently. The a'yn sound is hard to say, this lady goes over how to pronounce it. Both عام and آم are pronounced very similarly, but not exactly the same.
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 12 January 2014 at 11:28 PM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by isavasya View Post
    Also, another AAP leader Kumar Vishwas's hypocrisy has been exposed. He actually compared sri Narendra modi to lord Shiva before joining AAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUrbW8S0y_0
    Lol, did I hear him correctly? "nIlkanTh ke tarha yahAN ke sAra vish pIlenge." . Then again, considering the way he thinks of bhagavAn shiva, I can't say it's really that odd for him (I remember watching the following Youtube video before after following a link from Axomiya Jiyori on twitter).

Quote Originally Posted by isavasya View Post
    Edit : The Kumar Vishwas is now moving on SUV FORTUNER :P...that's AAM AAdmi....lolz
    Also, on his site, above the part where it says "Indian by blood" or something, it shows him standing in front of the Statue of Liberty in NYC (near Ellis Island or whatever), which is one of the most prominent symbols of the US, not of bhArat. Sheesh...
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 13 January 2014 at 01:35 AM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste HDF,

We have been hearing a lot about Mango Man Party and these days (after Delhi Election results) a dangerous campaign is on the roll to stall NaMo's popularity by hook or crook.
    I am using this thread to share information as when I find and this time it is from urt.

i) Prasant Bhushan met Kerala's Communist supremo V. S. Achyutanandan
    (ii) AAP is now suddenly supporting anti-Kudankalam Nuclear Power Plant agitation led by Udayakumar (GOI said he was receiving foreign funds to disrupt Russian project). TN Local papers published meeting between Prasant Bhushan and Udayakumar.
    (iii) Yogendra Yadav (who keep on beating his chest that he will be introducing revolutionary politics in India) want increase of Reservations
    (iv) AAP minister Rakhi Birla's drama about terrorist attack on her VIP car, while the fact is a cricket ball hit her VIP car.
    (v) Another AAP law minister (who is still running his own law firm) summons HC judges to his office.
    (vi) Couple of photos went viral on SM. [1] Asuthosh of CNN-IBN sitting in AAP office along with Kumar Vishwas & other workers, [2] Vikram of IBN7 also sitting in AAP office and watching TV along with other party workers.

Latest: Mani Sankar Aiyar said they will take AAP's help to minimize Modi effect. Dirty nexus of CON-AAP is getting exposed.
    Although it is from urt, the points are real. I found them in the comment section.

@Omkara : If you feel this news distracts the theme, I shall delete it.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information