Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

  1. #1

    So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    1. Christian Missionary = Their source of funding, i.e. Europe, has trillions of debt today, churches are either sold or converted into houses/offices etc. And those who used to convert(99.9% lower castes) they have to face even worse discrimination, they are generalized as "dalit christians", and they don't get spot for burial with other christians.

    2. Sikh, Khalistan movement = Haven't heard anything for over 18 years.

    3. Dalit Buddhist movement = Nothing since 2006, those who converted, have told that they would face same issues and they never got the certificate of their conversion.

    While Islam, Jainism had no movements.

    What you think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    1,522
    Rep Power
    2729

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Namaste

    Perhaps you live in India and thus have a better perspective than I, but I don't think I share your hopes that non-Hindu expansion in India is dead.

    If I think about West Bengal, and I know first hand from contacts there, that millions and millions of illegal aliens from Bangladesh who are of the Islamic faith entering India. I can also provide demographic studies which demonstrate Islamic birth rates combined with what seems to be an agenda of such adherents to coalice in areas to form political and social power structure, that 3 more Induan States will flip to Islamic control and demands for shariya law within the next few decades. You are focusing a lot on "dalits" but actually there are sects in all religions including Hindu sects which are interested in welcoming them - their status in wealth and influence is also gruwing and so the "interest" to "convert" to something is subsiding over time, this dynamic has actually very little in sheer numbers to do with the continued rise of non-Hindu "movements".

    I see several non-Hindu "movements" growing. In one way, I see these as "religion" also in a mindset. What movements do I mean?

    + Those who worship government as their saviour and "sugar daddy" for promises of "free bread", all false promises but the adherents are hopelessly under illusion

    + A worship of "cheap thrills" to the profit of the entertainment industry, this also includes the rise in gambling such as bets on cricket matches, a worship of course materialism

    + I do not discount Buddhism in India.. yes, it is unlikely to change from current status, do not think it could not again rise up in India in a dramatic way and fostered not by "conversion of low classes" but rather fomented by elite intectuals with wealth...

    + There are some who are predicting a "new religion", a movement that will arise as is typical from the Mother of all Religion, viz India, and it will not be considered what we call "Hindu"

    All Hindus need to help each other, support each other, be united no matter sect, foster prosperity for all Hindus so the Family will be strong. There are struggles to come.

    Om Namah Sivaya

  3. #3
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    The Holy Land - India
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    5430

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Namaste,
    Quote Originally Posted by Netz View Post
    While Islam, ...... had no movements.
    This must be some kind of joke. In the 70's the Saudi oil money started flowing in and was used for converting entire villages in one fell swoop. Since then the conversions have continued with lure of money. Through conversions, illegal immigration and rabbit-aping (having large number of offspring), the muslim population has doubled since 1947. Not only that they have gotten more and more radicalized due to the influence of the Wahabi sect of Sunni Islam. Perhaps more research and a rethink is in order on this point. As ShivaFan has correctly pointed out before, three of the Indian states, Kerala, West Bengal and Assam are getting closer and closer to being muslim majority states. In Kerala, many districts already observe Friday-Saturday as the weekend, to conform to their prayer day of Friday. In Tamilnadu prominent BJP leaders are systematically being assassinated without much follow up. They are building a muslim university on the outskirts of the holy city of Tirupati. And the list goes on....

    Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    All Hindus need to help each other, support each other, be united no matter sect, foster prosperity for all Hindus so the Family will be strong.
    I will just drop the name ISKCON in the forum and a hundred members, both Shaivites and Vaishanavas will come after me. Unity among all Hindus is something too much to expect.

    Pranam.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Bhaarath
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    1497

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Namaste,
    all non-hindu movements are dead in India?
    What you said is 100% true.

    There are no non-hindu movements these days. Actually there is no need.

    Indian Government under the leadership Antonia Edvige Albina Maino a.k.a Sonia Gandhi has taken up that job.

    With the government machinery fully supporting the cause all non-hindu movements are finding it difficult to compete with ruling party (the congress along with its allies a.k.a pseudo secular parties). So they are simply assisting the government to carry out the task.

    In nutshell the majority Hindus vote pseudo secular parties to power, and their tax money is used by the elected politicians to annihilate the majority.

    Have you heard of a term, Saffron terrorism during the days of Khalistan? Vice President of the Indian National Congress has invented and given it to us.

    Any one who is pro Hindu is fondly referred by that term by our ruling party vice president.
    Anirudh...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    1,522
    Rep Power
    2729

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Unity among all Hindus is something too much to expect.
    Namaste Believer

    As usual, you have defeated me again in your elder wise Hindu experience, viz your quote.

    And you are dead on correct about Saudi Arabia. Same is now happening here in US.

    Probably unity is too much to expect, frankly I am almost ready to give up. Not give up the ship. Just some expectations.

  6. #6

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    Namaste

    Perhaps you live in India and thus have a better perspective than I, but I don't think I share your hopes that non-Hindu expansion in India is dead..........................
    Great one, yes, bangladesh is just useless, millions of them are illegally residing in India, no jokes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

    This must be some kind of joke. In the 70's the Saudi oil money started flowing in and was used for converting entire villages in one fell swoop. Since then the conversions have continued with lure of money. Through conversions, illegal immigration ...............
    Any name of that movement? We must consider that the muslim population of India has almost 4 times higher ratio of child birth than Hindus. Yet muslims have the worst economic/financial situation in India.

    That's the reason why muslim population has went up. Majority of crimes are done by muslims in India...

    36% of Maharashtra's prisoners are Muslims. For a estimate. Higher than any other cult/religion/group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Have you heard of a term, Saffron terrorism during the days of Khalistan? Vice President of the Indian National Congress has invented and given it to us.

    Any one who is pro Hindu is fondly referred by that term by our ruling party vice president.
    I know, that term is really... Complete nonsense!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    1024

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Quote Originally Posted by Netz View Post
    1. Christian Missionary = Their source of funding, i.e. Europe, has trillions of debt today, churches are either sold or converted into houses/offices etc. And those who used to convert(99.9% lower castes) they have to face even worse discrimination, they are generalized as "dalit christians", and they don't get spot for burial with other christians.
    Being an ABCD I might not know the the first thing about India. But I know a lot about what's going on in the US, and I can say that America is the principle source of missionaries, not Europe. Christianity is more or less dead in Europe from what I read, but it's alive and thriving (unfortunately) here in the States. And I constantly hear of churches in my area sending missionaries to India. I'd keep your guard up, and tell your kids to "just say no" to Jesus.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    The Holy Land - India
    Posts
    2,824
    Rep Power
    5430

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Namaste,

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    ......I know a lot about what's going on in the US, and I can say that America is the principle source of missionaries, not Europe. Christianity is more or less dead in Europe from what I read, but it's alive and thriving (unfortunately) here in the States. And I constantly hear of churches in my area sending missionaries to India. I'd keep your guard up, and tell your kids to "just say no" to Jesus.
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Netz View Post
    1. Christian Missionary = Their source of funding, i.e. Europe, has trillions of debt today, churches are either sold or converted into houses/offices etc.
    Whether you consider the source to be American or European or a combination of the two, never think that economic hardship would slow them down. India is relatively speaking a poor nation, yet lot of money is being spent on space research and on many other projects. Every nation and every organized religious group sets their priorities and those are carried out regardless of the overall economic conditions.

    About dalits not converting as they would not get a place in a cemetery of higher caste converts, they are most likely not aware of this situation at the time of conversion. Besides, if one is converting because of lure of money, as I suppose most of them do, then what would happen to their dead bodies in 20-30-40 years is not of too much concern at that moment.

    Secularization of education system in India essentially means de-emphasizing Hinduism in favor of giving more importance to Islam and Christianity. That creates a mindset whereby Hindus let everyone else roll over them.

    Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 17 November 2013 at 09:20 PM.

  9. #9

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    Being an ABCD I might not know the the first thing about India. But I know a lot about what's going on in the US, and I can say that America is the principle source of missionaries, not Europe. Christianity is more or less dead in Europe from what I read, but it's alive and thriving (unfortunately) here in the States. And I constantly hear of churches in my area sending missionaries to India. I'd keep your guard up, and tell your kids to "just say no" to Jesus.
    Christians are persecuted in USA now.. Atheism or any other religion is on rise, while Christianity is in decline.

    Obviously the brainwashed christians never take chill pill. I agree, they always try to cause some mischief, but after some years, hopefully, we may have none of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

    Weather you consider the source to be American or European or a combination of the two, never think that economic hardship would slow them down. India is relatively speaking a poor nation, yet lot of money is being spent on space research and on many other projects. Every nation and every organized religious group sets their priorities and those are carried out regardless of the overall economic conditions.

    About dalits not converting as they would not get a place in a cemetery of higher caste converts, they are most likely not aware of this situation at the time of conversion. Besides, if one is converting because of lure of money, as I suppose most of them do, then what would happen to their dead bodies in 20-30-40 years is not of too much concern at that moment.

    Secularization of education system in India essentially means de-emphasizing Hinduism in favor of giving more importance to Islam and Christianity. That creates a mindset whereby Hindus let everyone else roll over them.

    Pranam.
    Namaste.. Well, it's true they are lured by money, free education for kids, and a job in any missionary.

    That was most prevalent in Madhya Pradesh of India, but after anti conversion law of 2005. I am sure that movement has been degraded big time. Or else there would be larger population than 0.3% christians(of Madhya Pradesh).

    Who knows, how many converted back to human's oldest religion...

    http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...ns-tirunelveli

  10. #10
    Join Date
    October 2009
    Location
    South of the center line
    Posts
    245
    Rep Power
    602

    Re: So basically all non-hindu movements are dead in India?

    Hello,

    There is an official Wikipedia entry of Christian Terrorism in India.
    Leftist Movement in garb of atheism is well know. JNU is epicentre.
    Islamic terrorism and Bangladeshi infiltration are known to all.
    There are serpents like Nitish kr and Kejriwal. Forces of Nitish and co insinuate that bomb blasts done in India are performed by Right wing Hindus.
    Bollywood (which I boycotted 7 years ago) is another organisation which contains lots of anti-hindu/anti-humanitarian elements.
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hindu Dharma Websites
    By saidevo in forum Dharma-related Websites
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01 June 2016, 02:45 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06 April 2014, 07:07 AM
  3. Was TAJ MAHAL a temple called TEJO MAHALAYA?
    By brahman in forum Hot Topics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 26 March 2011, 10:32 AM
  4. I am Hindu!
    By satay in forum Canteen
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07 September 2010, 01:30 AM
  5. The Memory does not forget...
    By Tyrannos in forum Hot Topics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10 December 2008, 09:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •