Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hare Krsna!

Re: Hare Krsna!

Pranam-s,

Please click me.

Quote Originally Posted by hinduism♥krishna View Post
    What are you trying to prove from this video ?
    I'm not trying to prove anything. It's a good song; I like it. That's all. I just wanted to share it. I also like this one: click me.

"குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை மறை மூர்த்தி கண்ணா
    குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கண்ணா
    குறை ஒன்றும் இல்லை கோவிந்தா"

"I have no regrets, [my] Lord Krishna"

The song is pretty much pure genius.

And, please do not forget that I worship every Hindu God and Hindu Goddess. They all are worthy of equal worship, IMHO. I do not discriminate when it comes to the Divine. Pranam-s.
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 01 December 2013 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    Pranam-s,

Please click me.
    What are you trying to prove from this video ?

They are opponents of veda. However there are very few exceptions like pralahda.
    Yes, and if a daitya (like prahlAda, who was the son of hiraNyakashipu) could classify as a "Hindu" in your opinion, then why can't a manuShya who is not born in India? Just wondering...
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

I'm not trying to prove anything. It's a good song; I like it. That's all. I just wanted to share it. I also like this one: click me.
    That's no fair, I already shared it with you before on Religious Forums:
    http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...hupada-13.html
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskaran Singh View Post
    That's no fair, I already shared it with you before on Religious Forums:
    http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...hupada-13.html
    Pranam-s,

Yes. I bookmarked it as soon as you posted it. Heck, I listened to it more than 50 times that day.

There is just something beautiful about the singer's voice, and plus: I find Tamil to be most beautiful [more than Vedic Sanskrit, and additionally: I love South India ]. A few more weeks from now, and I'll have the whole song memorized.

"I have no regrets, [my] Govinda."

Remember what KT said? "Not of this world!" Haha. Spot on!

Smile Re: Hare Krsna!

Yes, and if a daitya (like prahlAda, who was the son of hiraNyakashipu) could classify as a "Hindu" in your opinion, then why can't a manuShya who is not born in India? Just wondering...
    Because even if pralahda was born in daitya family, he was pure devotee of hari right from his birth. When He was born from the womb of his mother, he started to chant hari nama. He was beyond gunas .His birth was to teach the importance of hari nama to the ignorant daityas. Bhagavan is the sea of kindness He doesn't differ between deva and asura.Though he was born in daitya kula, he had no any quality of asura.

Shri hari shri hari ♥

Bhagavan is the sea of kindness He doesn't differ between deva and asura.Though he was born in daitya kula, he had no any quality of asura.

Shri hari shri hari ♥
    Then why should he differentiate between a devotee not born in bhArata and a devotee born in bhArata?

Namaste ,

Asuras are not sanatani. Sanatani or hindus means the one who follows veda and vedic scriptures and asuras don't follow it. They are opponents of veda. However there are very few exceptions like pralahda.

Yes, everyone is allowed to chant names of bhagavan ( I don't support this in regards with vedic or tantric worship. Only twice-born hindus are elligible to worship according to the view of krishna ) .But one would not be called as,sanatani unless he doesn't accept and follow hindu dharma.

Hari narayana ♥
    Dear HK
    Lets talk about Shukracharya. He is the guru of Asuras. The one who increseas the strength of Asuras ? The one who can even give life to asuras and make them fight harder against Devtas. Why do we worship him ? Why does Vyasa Rishi eulogise him ? The fact is all are sanatani and love for parameshwara is enough to make anyone Sanatani.

Hima kundaa mrinalaabham daityanaam paramam gurum
    Sarv shastra pravaktaaram bhargavem pranamamyaham

I pray to Shukra, the utimate preceptor of demons, promulgator of all learning, he who shines like the fiber of snow-white jasmine.

Navgraha Stotram is so good.

When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Pranam-s,

Yes. I bookmarked it as soon as you posted it. Heck, I listened to it more than 50 times that day.

There is just something beautiful about the singer's voice, and plus: I find Tamil to be most beautiful [more than Vedic Sanskrit, and additionally: I love South India ]. A few more weeks from now, and I'll have the whole song memorized.

"I have no regrets, [my] Govinda."

Remember what KT said? "Not of this world!" Haha. Spot on!
    Woah, if you liked that so much, you would probably love this pAsuram from the thiruppavai (where AnDAl praises varuNa asking him to darken so that he appears like shrI padmanAbha/kR^iShNa (paRpanApan) and then release rain for the pAvai nombu vratam during the Tamil month of mArghazhi):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYVtWyNIFk

Woah, if you liked that so much, you would probably love this pAsuram from the thiruppavai (where AnDAl praises varuNa asking him to darken so that he appears like shrI padmanAbha/kR^iShNa (paRpanApan) and then release rain for the pAvai nombu vratam during the Tamil month of mArghazhi):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYVtWyNIFk
    Pranam-s,

I didn't like that as much as the other video, because Kurai was just out of this world, and it was a devotional song. But, I bookmarked the above anyway. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Thread Information