Thread: Urgent prayer request for 19yr old

Urgent prayer request for 19yr old

Dear friends,
    This is a request to you to pray for my 19 year old nephew who met with an accident last week and had a severe crush injury on his left foot. The doctors have performed a surgery but they have to wait for another 2 days after which they have to decide about further course of action. The threat is that if the surgery results are not favorable then there is a threat that the foot needs to be amputated. We are heartbroken and are praying fervently that such a thing should not happen.

Please pray for the success of the surgery and for the boy's foot to be saved.
    I strongly believe in mass prayers and I am sure if you all pray for us, miracle can happen. Thanking all the good hearts in advance.

Re: Urgent prayer request for 19yr old

Namaste rinis1,

May Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu hear our pleas and help your nephew at this crucial juncture...

Kindly do update us when you find time.
    Anirudh...

Namaste Anirudh sir. Thank you for the prayers.

Update is that the doctor has given us some hopes now, saying that the first surgery seems to be favorable to the survival of the foot. This is nothing short of a miracle for us. They will do a second surgery on Thursday based on the progress in the next few days. That will be a very crucial one. We are continuing our prayers and hoping that the foot will be saved. Thanks to all dear friends here. Please continue to pray for us.

Hari Om!

May Ambe Maa hear your plea and shower her compassion and blessings upon all involved. Jai Jai Maa Ambe!!

Om

Namaste rinis1,

I wish that the second surgery will also be fruitful.

May Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu be with your nephew and his parents.

Pass on our good wishes to them so that they are charged up and stay positive.
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by rinis1 View Post
    Dear friends,
    This is a request to you to pray for my 19 year old nephew who met with an accident last week and had a severe crush injury on his left foot. The doctors have performed a surgery but they have to wait for another 2 days after which they have to decide about further course of action. The threat is that if the surgery results are not favorable then there is a threat that the foot needs to be amputated. We are heartbroken and are praying fervently that such a thing should not happen.

Please pray for the success of the surgery and for the boy's foot to be saved.
    I strongly believe in mass prayers and I am sure if you all pray for us, miracle can happen. Thanking all the good hearts in advance.
    Namaste rinis1,

I'll definitely pray to Shri Krishna that your nephew should recover and that the second surgery goes well.
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 30 November 2013 at 07:25 PM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste rinis1,

I'll pray to Shri Krishan Bhagwan that your nephew's second surgery puts him on the path to full recovery.

Pranam.

Thread Information