Thread: Infinity

Infinity

hello,

I was browsing the internet when I came across this statement. How do you feel about this?

''Duality is an illusion. There is only one thing: infinity. What we call love, is infinity. This is because infinity is self-containing, self-overlapping, and all of its parts are inter-connected to an infinite degree. That's what love is, when you really think about it. But by distorting itself, it managed to produce the infinite space-time illusion of duality, change, experience, space/time, energy/matter, good/evil, love/fear, etc. It distorts itself by vibrating. Everything is vibration. That's what light is, and matter is made of light (energy). Sound is just vibrations of matter. Everything is fundamentally vibration.''

thank you,
    Last edited by yajvan; 01 December 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Re: Infinity

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by IcySupreme View Post
    Everything is vibration.
    Every thing is a vibration... yes this makes sense. If it is a thing it is an object and that is a bundle of vibrations. But an object comes and goes.

you mention
    it managed to produce the infinite space-time illusion of duality, change, experience, space/time, energy/matter, good/evil, love/fear, etc
    If I take an image and place it in front of a mirror was something produced ? Does that image in a mirror now have some real form to it ?

Like that 'it' in the sentence offered above does not need to produce anything. All has been done. There is no effort.

iti śivaṁ
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

how many percieve the world as vibrations on this site.

hello,

I was browsing the internet when I came across this statement. How do you feel about this?

''Duality is an illusion. There is only one thing: infinity. What we call love, is infinity. This is because infinity is self-containing, self-overlapping, and all of its parts are inter-connected to an infinite degree. That's what love is, when you really think about it. But by distorting itself, it managed to produce the infinite space-time illusion of duality, change, experience, space/time, energy/matter, good/evil, love/fear, etc. It distorts itself by vibrating. Everything is vibration. That's what light is, and matter is made of light (energy). Sound is just vibrations of matter. Everything is fundamentally vibration.''

thank you,
    "Names and forms are like bangles and braclets and Vishnu is like the Gold." - Adi Shankara

hello,

thank you,

Everything is fundamentally vibration

Dear IS,

If kampana is the word for vibration, then it has to exit with a form; what then is the form of kampana?

May be somthing like this?

Hope it doesn’t require a shurti proof here to substantiate the notion: all this is just names and forms.

Yet, who is the preceptor of names and forms?
    This is called Infinite Regress.

(I only feel that),clerical experiments along with such touchy pictures can only help us further degrading the authenticity of the Great Siva Yogi himself, of whom the real South Indian mystics of Contemplative Saivism hierarchically belonging to the present moment.

Love

ॐ इदम् न मम
    be just l we happy

Thread Information