Thread: mature Anarchy

mature Anarchy

Namaste
    Mature Anarchism, is a political philosophy which focuses on freedom and equality amoungst all peoples. According to Anarchism any form of subjection by an authority is unjust. Far from the chaos preached by angry youths, Anarchist philosophers suggest a decentralized government composed of close knit independent communities, who may live however they please, and if for some. Reason they cant they pickup and move tto the next town over.

this philosophy has always made sense in this mind, it seems like a good idea, yet is somewhat Utopian
    None the less this is spirituality, merging into politics, because the "jnana" makes it clear that laws are just agreements made by politicians, and property is ego, it is theft from God.

We egotistically claim this is my country, my land, the laws of the land.
    The truth is all "countries" are God's yet God doesn't make the distinction between lands.
    A fool says this is my land! Well lets say a week later bandits take control over"your" land, then it is no longer yours. But it always has been and always will ne Gods land. By claiming somthing as mine, we steal from God. As a famous anarchist said "property is theft"

Chief Sitting Bull shares hus wisdom
    "Owning land, is like owning air"
    Owning air is silly it everyone's right to breath it, and in the same way all creatures have a right as children of Mother Nature to roam her land.

I believe that an enlightened being would understand this.
    it is sad how anarchist militents gave a bad image for the political philosophy of Anarchism, which has behind it the highly spiritual premise of freedom and equality.

Hope this found a place in your thoughts
    "Names and forms are like bangles and braclets and Vishnu is like the Gold." - Adi Shankara

Re: mature Anarchy

Dear Sadhu Ji,

Thanks for this post. To be honest, i have no knowledge of mature anarchism and just came to know about it from this post.

Mature Anarchism, is a political philosophy which focuses on freedom and equality amoungst all peoples. According to Anarchism any form of subjection by an authority is unjust.
    Can you please explain, in exactly what terms are we talking about freedom and equality ? Yes freedom is necessary for all but equality for all is a very very dangerous concept, especially in non-spiritual societies like at present times. And how exactly non-interference ensures this equality and freedom for all ?

Thanks
    When the light has risen, there is no day, no night, neither existence nor non-existence; Siva alone is there. That is the eternal, the adorable light of Savitri, - and the ancient wisdom proceeded thence (Svetasvatara Upanishad IV-18). :)

Namaste,

Is all of this a 'out of context' copy and paste from somewhere without a thought being given to the contents?
    Quote Originally Posted by the sadhu View Post
    A fool says this is my land! Well lets say a week later bandits take control over"your" land, then it is no longer yours. But it always has been and always will ne Gods land. By claiming somthing as mine, we steal from God. As a famous anarchist said "property is theft"
    When I am making mortgage payments on my house, why am a "fool" to claim it as mine?
    Who decided to call me a "fool" for seeking ownership of the house? Is that you?
    Why would bandits come tomorrow and take over my house?
    A collection of thoughtless thoughts?
    Very intriguing!

Quote Originally Posted by the sadhu View Post
    Chief Sitting Bull shares hus wisdom
    "Owning land, is like owning air"
    And yet the native Americans fought the invading armies of European thugs to save their land?
    Did Chief Sitting Bull follow his his own vision?

Pranam.

Hello,

I don't see how anything about anarchy can be "mature".

Namaste
    I looked up the definitions in the dictionary, and apparently the term anarchy and anarchism are not the same.

Anarchy- is a state of political upheaval and chaos

Anarchism- is the political philosophy that argues for a disintegration of any form of central government, or government agency, in favor of small close knit communities, who make their own laws based on popular oppinion.
    This anarchism is what I referred to as mature anarchy, this is the natural government, when no Government exists, anarchism suddenly happen.
    this is because human packs are these small villages, its human nature, which is dictated by Devi Maa.
    "Names and forms are like bangles and braclets and Vishnu is like the Gold." - Adi Shankara

Thread Information