Namaste',

It appears as though some posts are aggressive in tone and directed in a roundabout way as to referring to me. It has been some time since a post has been made by me, and when I arrived upon the forums again, there are many disputes. If that be as stated; either a pm or reply is needed. It isn't good to let anger remain. I simply pray that your feelings be expressed in a detailed manner so I can understand how I offended you, and let myself feel the other's point of view.

In case the above is not what occurred, then it may likely be due to an altered way of experiencing that may or may not be....a step forwards.
Currently I experience my sense of self as, to the best I can describe it at the moment,
a feeling of being one with yet separate from the world. separateness in that there is still a perception of both. yet it brings beauty as feelings of love arise. I cannot help but think of Krishna many times. The sentences above have likely been expressed in multiple ways, and I likely paraphrased them.