Thread: Śrī Īśopaniṣad repackaged

Thumbs Up Śrī Īśopaniṣad repackaged

Hi, I was not sure where to post, so my apologies if it is not suitable here.

Śrī Īśopaniṣad: The Album

I am a Hip-hop artist and have translated the wisdom-filled Śrī Īśopaniṣad into the language of modern poetry and music. The lyrics are very closely based on the commentaries by Śrīla Prabhupāda and are a great way to learn the mantras.

The album has been written and recorded but needs support to bring it through the final production stages. I am running a crowdfunding campaign, giving supporters an opportunity to pre-order the album and be part of its creation:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pr...lbum/x/5365307

The campaign runs until December 28th and offers a variety of perks.

I would like your opinions on such a project and also please support and share it if you see the value in it. The album will reach a lot of people who would not otherwise read this great Vedic text. There are some previews on the campaign page. All help is very much welcomed. Thank you.

Invocation

Mantra One

Campaign Video

Re: Śrī Īśopaniṣad repackaged

Pranam-s, Mikey Jay:

Welcome to HDF! And, those are really awesome raps! (I'm a fan of hip hop myself [90s Hip Hop only]). Thank you for sharing!

Jai Shri Krishna

regards

Re: Śrī Īśopaniṣad repackaged

Pranams Sudas Paijavana,

Thanks for your welcome. Nice forums you have here. Glad you like the raps; I think you will like the Sri Isopanisad album (19 mantras in various Hip-hop styles). Check it out if you like.

Jaya Sri Krishna

Thread Information