Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear ISKCONITES & Hare Krishna-s

Dear ISKCONITES & Hare Krishna-s

Highest Pranam-s,

Obviously, theologically...we don't get along. But, I came across something yesterday that totally bridged our differences:

Click me to access one of the best websites of all time.

Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand and one times thank you!

This is a wonderful and highly noble project. Thank you so much for your undying love to Mother Cow.

I would be very happy if this project spread to India, and assisted cow-protection establishments in India as well.

Thank you so much!

JSK

Re: Dear ISKCONITES & Hare Krishna-s

Namaskar Sudas-ji,

Oh WOW, that is probably the most awesome thing I've seen in weeks! Thank you so much for sharing and for making my day brighter. I can't wait to get home and show my other half!

Blessings from God and thanks to William and Irene Dove and ISKON for this initiative. I very much hope it grows and prospers!

Pranam-s
    ~~~~~
    What has Learning profited a man, if it has not led him to worship the good feet of Him who is pure knowledge itself?
    They alone dispel the mind's distress, who take refuge at the feet of the incomparable one.
    ~~Tirukural 2, 7

Anbe Sivamayam, Satyame Parasivam

Namaste Sudas,

I would be very happy if this project spread to India, and assisted cow-protection establishments in India as well.
    You are stamping the very livelihood of minorities... Home Minister Sushil Kumar will not be happy )

BTW, in another development my home minister thinks this is how the anti terror law should work

Addressing reporters in New Delhi, Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde said he will again write to the Chief Ministers asking them to set up screening or advisory committees on the lines of Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA) to review terror cases against minority youths lodged in jails.

“I am again writing to all Chief Ministers saying we will appoint a screening or advisory committee like in the case of POTA. These will be State-level committees,” Shinde said.
    Apologize for side tracking, couldn't resist when I saw your sheer display of arrogant Brahmanism to strangulate the poor minorities from their bread winning abilities.
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Apologize for side tracking, couldn't resist when I saw your sheer display of arrogant Brahmanism to strangulate the poor minorities from their bread winning abilities.
    Anirudh,

PETA-ism would deter their bread winning abilities more than ISCOWP - keep in mind that the latter doesn't even have an organizational base nor any socio-politic influence in India, while PETA has at least made large inroads (many Indian influentials and celebrities are staunch ambassadors of PETA).

And...........As many people can attest after the numerous pies and red-colored water-balloons that were launched at their faces......you don't mess with PETA.

(EDIT: I forgot to mention....I am not a representative of PETA nor do I endorse PETA nor the actions undertaken by PETA-ists.)
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 11 January 2014 at 10:39 PM.

(many Indian influentials and celebrities are staunch ambassadors of PETA.....As many people can attest after the numerous pies and red-colored water-balloons that were launched at their faces......you don't mess with PETA.
    Agreed but only for the cameras...

Jokes apart, it is a commendable job by Hare Krishna devotees. Here in India even PETA can not do anything, because we had been over fed with secularism and Manmohan Kaur serves Biriyani to those who terrorise us.
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

It is good that they have started a cow protection society.
    But....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    Obviously, theologically...we don't get along.
    Not to be able to accept a Bhagwad Gita based organization which is building temples (non-ethnic oriented) in every major city in India and helping people re-assert Hinduism is beyond belief.

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Not to be able to accept a Bhagwad Gita based organization which is building temples (non-ethnic oriented) in every major city in India and helping people re-assert Hinduism is beyond belief.
    Namaste,

How does me being theologically different lead one to believe that I am not "able to accept a Bhagwad Gita based organization"? May you be kind as to explain how this is "beyond belief"? I did not know that I couldn't admire nor adore ISCOWP or ISKCON unless I "accepted a Bhagwad Gita based organization". Interestingly, you forgot to quote the part where I state: "But, I came across something yesterday that totally bridged our differences...".

Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    Namaste,

How does me being theologically different lead one to believe that I am not "able to accept a Bhagwad Gita based organization"? May you be kind as to explain how this is "beyond belief"? I did not know that I couldn't admire nor adore ISCOWP or ISKCON unless I "accepted a Bhagwad Gita based organization". Interestingly, you forgot to quote the part where I state: "But, I came across something yesterday that totally bridged our differences...".
    In most cases, when individuals say that they "don't get along" with one another, that (generally) signifies that they hate each other. Using "don't get along" to suggest/connote that two groups "disagree" with one another sounds like hipster slang to me, .
    Last edited by Jaskaran Singh; 11 January 2014 at 06:34 PM.
    படைபோர் புக்கு முழங்கும்அப் பாஞ்சசன்னியமும் பல்லாண்டே
    May your pA~nchajanya shankha which reverberates on the battlefield, last thousands upon thousands of years...
    http://archives.mirroroftomorrow.org...anchajanya.jpg

Namaste,

Thanks Jaskaran. It was perhaps a poor choice of words on the part of some for this 'situation'. In the name of Hindu unity, there is no need to be negative towards people of other sects. After all we are all part of the same family.

Pranam.

**misunderstanding resolved**
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 11 January 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Thread Information